【乐队】孬乐队---2010孬“亚洲回响”中国巡演 | NAO Asian Echo China Tour

[复制链接]
andy77 该用户已被删除
发表于 1-9-2006 03:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 永不妥协_孬 于 27-8-2006 05:17 PM 发表
17号会到马六甲,地点应该在MELAKA RAYA的某间PUB,会在短期内上传最新消息。先看看VIDEO。

www.myspace.com/isnao
街头巨响3的新演出片段

孬兄。。。。你们很难看,又有点恶心。。。又爱乱讲话。。。但。。。。你们很有。。。。。。。cool...........
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 1-9-2006 04:55 PM | 显示全部楼层

"Against the system doesnt mean we dont love our country !"

[ 本帖最后由 君女 于 1-9-2006 04:56 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-9-2006 06:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
顺便顶一下,我热爱这片土地...但是我痛恨那些腐败的政棍把这片美丽的土地搞得乌烟瘴气!!!:@:@:@ 愿我有生之年可以看到种族主义`贪污滥权能寿终正寝!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-9-2006 11:01 PM | 显示全部楼层
是今天哦。

来热烈祝贺一下。
恭喜你们,又跨跃了一步!

嗯,有得邮购吗?
记得发布邮购的详情。

我相信还是有人我一样,可怜的等邮购。
回复

使用道具 举报

andy77 该用户已被删除
发表于 2-9-2006 09:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 永不妥协_孬 于 27-8-2006 05:17 PM 发表
17号会到马六甲,地点应该在MELAKA RAYA的某间PUB,会在短期内上传最新消息。先看看VIDEO。

www.myspace.com/isnao
街头巨响3的新演出片段

HI。。。。。孬。。。我对你们这班人越来越有兴趣,在哪里可以买到你们的CD??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2006 10:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
正如君女和迷幻所说的一样,昨天我们有一场演出,演毕,就和一些马来朋友交流谈天,有一个年龄大约的45岁的老外马来混血儿,就告诉咱们,60年代的马来亚,就是咱们梦寐以求的国土,那时各大民族一起踢球,一起在同一间KOPITIAM喝茶谈天说地,大家也没有介意身旁有没有卖猪肉的,大学里一片净土,什么种族歧视没有出现在彼此的字典里。没有敏感课题,任何课题都可以公开谈论,那时的人们比现在的所谓马来西亚人更有理智更能表现真正的2020人类。

他说他看着马来西亚被政客们带进一个前所未有的堕落,国家危机--种族主义,看见民族之间的鸿沟越来越大,他非常的不满。我们(所有马来西亚人)并没有因为种族主义而让民族本身强大,反而越来越极端,越来越不民主。这是国家的悲剧,国家由人民组成的,不是由政府组成的,可是政府却越来越像一个国家,人民越来越像奴隶。任谁看了都心疼,这种“有动于衷”比挂国旗更爱国,我们的国庆口号应该说批评政府是爱国的表现;爱国不等于爱政府。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 2-9-2006 10:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
至於我们的CD将会在9月未推出,到时再上传新消息。
回复

使用道具 举报

andy77 该用户已被删除
发表于 2-9-2006 10:23 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 永不妥协_孬 于 2-9-2006 10:01 AM 发表
正如君女和迷幻所说的一样,昨天我们有一场演出,演毕,就和一些马来朋友交流谈天,有一个年龄大约的45岁的老外马来混血儿,就告诉咱们,60年代的马来亚,就是咱们梦寐以求的国土,那时各大民族一起踢球,一起在同 ...

TO 孬
我爱我的民族,但我不爱的国家。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 2-9-2006 10:38 AM | 显示全部楼层
那我们就正中政府下怀了吗,政府就是要我们各大民族掉如这个陷阱,那他们才有存在价值,可以继续在两旁捞选票。这个国家本来是由人民自己组成的,我们不爱和自己一块生活的同伴,我们就得永远困难和痛苦地生活下去。我们应该意识到谁是这个灾难的始作俑者。大家应该把“政府就等于马来人”的观念消除掉。就像什么马华等于华人一样,根本就狗屁不通。任何国家的政府都是一个出卖人民的机器,不同的在於人民本身有否具有强大的监督能力。如果人民软弱,政府就自然会很强大。马来西亚政府如何使人民软弱呢,就是利用种族分化这一策略,这是延用前英殖民的分化政策。可以前是人家拿来对付咱们,现在则是自己人拿来毒害自己人,那个比较悲伤呢

广大的马来西亚人民,大家说说看呀

[ 本帖最后由 永不妥协_孬 于 2-9-2006 10:40 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

andy77 该用户已被删除
发表于 2-9-2006 10:41 AM | 显示全部楼层

我看过你歌曲里的词,如果让那些有心人知道你有这种意识,不知到他们会不会用内安法令把你关起来,我劝你还是不要搞那么多事吧,我的一位亲戚就是因为派一些有敏感(有关华小)课题的传单而被关了半年。我们只不过是这个国家少国30%的“少数民族”要谈”公平“谈何容易!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2-9-2006 01:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
好了,每每谈到重点的时候,滋长在人们心中的白色恐怖就会现身吸取人们对生活的热枕,消除人们对未来的期许,我对此往往无话可说的,因为身体和脑袋不是我的。被抓的只有一两个,正在努力的人何止此数,我在此向你的亲戚鞠个躬。有想法的人总会在不同的领域用不同的方式尽献棉力,朝向伟大的目标。可能你也正在努力,我不晓得,自己的良心是最先知道的。

墨子说:“现在做坏事的人远比做好事的多,我现在正为大家做那么一点好事,为什么总有人来阻止我呢”。这话共勉之就是了。咱们通俗点但拒绝平庸地谈回音乐。

[ 本帖最后由 永不妥协_孬 于 2-9-2006 01:14 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-9-2006 10:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 andy77 于 2-9-2006 10:41 AM 发表

我看过你歌曲里的词,如果让那些有心人知道你有这种意识,不知到他们会不会用内安法令把你关起来,我劝你还是不要搞那么多事吧,我的一位亲戚就是因为派一些有敏感(有关华小)课题的传单而被关了半年。我们只 ...

这是马来西亚悲哀的地方,三大民族本来是一同争取国家独立的伙伴..当然享有平等的权力!但是因为政治权力及金钱,很多政客便以种族主义来捞取资本,再巩固自身利益!国阵本身就是一个典型的种族主义集团,最近的'凯里'事件便赤裸裸的暴露了这个事实!如果要争取平等,我们首先要认同自己并不是二等公民..不矮化自己,要认定我们是'马来西亚'人,而非以种族来划分.以我在新加坡所看到及接触的,他们都会以身为'新加坡'人为荣,而非某种族!而且最重要是他们的政策是强调一视同仁,大家平等..没有'固打'`没有'优惠',只要你努力就行了.这里的政客嚷什么向日本`韩国学习,其实最实际就是向临近的新加坡学习吧!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2006 05:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 君女 于 1-9-2006 10:46 发表

孬爱马来西亚,才不会对我国政治时事不关心,才不会置身事外。
你说,那班去主要城市大事倒数的朋友们,爱马来西亚吗?

"against the system doesnt mean we dont love our country !"

这是在下想要知道的答案啊!毕竟孬是在下所喜爱的中文乐队之一,不希望只是个一味喧闹缺乏内涵深度的乐队。我们在此生长,我们不爱谁爱?但偏偏就就有哪些当权者为巩固自己地位不折手段,身为公仆却反而要牺牲人民的利益已达到自己的目的。

其实在下有些意见相对孬说,但可能会误会甚至不赞同。在下有收藏孬的demo专辑(可能多年后就是经典),里头的歌词表。在下认为会听孬的音乐的人,都是喜欢孬对这个社会的批判,对这个体制的反抗,才主动接触的。在下认为没必要还要在歌词下加上“导读”,别误会在下是认为过于敏感于政治课题。因为歌词很易懂,在下真的认为没必要画蛇添足,而显得造做有点搞唬头,而降低了整个专辑的艺术性。
有时也要懂得留白让人有思考的余地。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-9-2006 10:41 PM | 显示全部楼层
哈,我了解你的意思,可是我有太多的朋友就是没有想象力和太不善於思考,老实说,我们身边的华人朋友是否真的有这样的能力去理解所谓社会上的种种现象,连马华都被边缘化,在这样的环境底下,华人已经过於沉默,甚至软弱,所以我们才选择直接去告诉人们我们的想法。非常谢谢你的建议,真的。我们会把你的建议保留在下一张专辑,毕竟我也是一个爱好艺术的人。这一张我们必须要在态度上有更坚决的意念。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-9-2006 09:03 PM | 显示全部楼层

Unclogged Merde Kah: The Report

A bit late on this report but I think generally, we had a good night.

Unclogged Merde Kah opened with me playing alone as Sumbang at about 9.30 PM. The name “Sumbang” is self-explanatory really, right from the trademarked outta-tune singing to the wrong chords strummed to the ever present lyrics sheets on the stool beside me, etc.

I’ve been doing “Sumbang” on and off for a few years now, just me on the acoustic guitar and some songs, a few of which I wrote, the rest are covers of stuff I like (Motorpsycho, Husker Du, Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton, Hank Williams etc). Don’t really need no further explanation really, just me trying to be a singer-songwriter and so far has been rather inadequate at it! Thing is I’m gonna be inflicting you people more of Sumbang with the hope that I’ll get better! And yes, thanks for not booing!

After Sumbang, we had NAO, a band which I have been admiring for quite a while now. First saw them at the old Paul’s Place about two years ago and I have been a fan ever since. The trio is one of the few original post-punk bands around. Can’t really put my finger on the influences they have, but the songs are mostly angular, stabbing jagged riffage with a lot of different time changes and straying parts. At the later bit of their set, the band started to be bit too progressive for me but generally they did a very good set.

If you talk about local bands with relevant and hard-hitting socio-political commentaries (or “polemics” as some dismissive souls would have it), NAO is a rare breed indeed. The band passed around a lyric sheet in English featuring diatribes against the police, governmental follies, the ISA and more. They even had a specially-made flag draped at their feet (see picture).

Unlike many other “politically-conscious” local bands around, NAO talks about what happens in THIS country instead of being safe and sing about distant wars in some foreign shores. Why sing about Mumia Abu-Jamal when you have hundreds of innocents being incarcerated under ISA? Who are you singing to? Some American punk rock zines who don’t even know where the f*ck is your country?

Next up, Freelove’s M. Jayzuan (AKA Mohd Jayzuan or simply, Jay) with two friends which I figured came from the MMU. One on a beatbox/sampler/synth thing, the other, a girl doing backing vocals. There’s no surprises here as it was still a set of cool indie-rock tunes, only it had gone acoustics and minimal.

It was not the usual jovial Jay which we have always seen at the gigs though. The set was governed by sadness and despair, a sure sign of someone addressing the turmoil of heartbreak. Friends around Jay would know that it was no act, the man has been through quite a bit of personal upheavals recently.

After that my band, Carburetor Dung, played 10 songs (including Oppression, which we didn’t really planned to play). It was okay, if I may say so. Not without the usual Dung mishaps though. Bullet the drummer lost his ways a few times, and I was struggling with some songs too. We did a new song called Memang Celaka, which was received pretty well considering it’s a fresh one; and of course, Boo Hoo, which is getting really tired nowadays (I think).

I have to mention that we didn’t do a soundcheck so it was a bit too late to realise that the guitar amp needed some sort of a booster gadgetry for it to really howl, and I didn’t bring my EQ. Pretty f*cked guitar sound was the result lah. Should have borrowed them gadgets from the other bands but like I said, it was a bit too late to sort that out. Have to remember that next time.

After us, we had Rahmat Haron. The man came up on stage with our mutual friend and indie-pop enthusiast Abrocore on another acoustic guitar. I don’t like the set much though. Rahmat’s brand of untutored guitar ramble coupled with Abrocore’s lost meandering turned it into quite a disastrous affair. I’ve seen Rahmat and his guitar alone and it can be an intense experience; a bit like (s)avant-garde on acoustics with poetry on top, but it was not to be that night.

Rahmat came back into his old fiery self with the rendition of his now classic and very much loved Kerana Mu Malaysia. I will never tire of that prose, a scathing attack upon the mundane and mind-numbing cycle of media terms and political jargons; especially those ceaselessly used for government’s propaganda, stereotyping and generalisation. The fact that Kerana Mu Malaysia was not included in his recent anthology is telling. For me, reading the prose is totally different from experiencing it live, raw and spitting. If you were not there, then you’ve missed another great rendition.

Klang’s Radioflyer came up afterwards and the first song was Murder of Richard III, a very good rocking song which like I said before, reminded me of The Cult with psychedelia and hard rock mixed up in a finely concocted broth. The band was truly a well-oiled machine with the singer thumping not on one but two tambourines, swaggering across the floor.

They appear very confident, capable, tight and much experienced band, so much so that a friend of mine enquired whether they were a “club” band. I laughed out loud at that, but on hindsight they sounded pretty much like a club band, only the style was different and it was not a Top 40 set by any length.

However, I didn’t like many of the songs rendered later in Radioflyer’s set. A bit too polished maybe, and most lacked the “rockist” tendencies of the first tune. The later parts were more Verve than anything else, so it didn’t help. I’m not much of an Ashcroft/Verve person.

By the time Radioflyer done their set It was already 40 minutes after midnight and I was worrying. With another two acts to go through, I didn’t think Unclogged Merde Kah will make the 1 AM deadline.

Little Havana has a high-rise condominium block facing it and the occupants have the tendency to call up the cops when the music gets too loud. I’ve been told to keep the noisier bands playing before 11 PM and after that put up mellower stuff.

I did as told by having Azmyl Yunor & The Cigarettes on after Radioflyer, but getting The Ranomes as the headlining and curtain-closer would be pushing it a bit!

Anyway, I missed most of Azmyl’s set. Some old friends were congregating round the pool table downstairs and I just had to go and say hello. The little that I heard sounded different though. It’s Azmyl with an acoustic guitar fed through a distortion pedal, unusually complimented by a drummer and bassist.

I like it though. Azmyl can be effective on his own but he has the tendency to f*ck up his strumming, usually veering away from the beat intended. The addition of a rhythm section not only gave the man a bit of muscle but also kept him on time. The songs shone through pretty well too, but I can’t say much since I missed 90 per cent of them.

The Ranomes closed the show with much support and jubilation from a section of the crowd. As mentioned, they were a bunch of The Ramones fanatics and so there were nothing else but Tommy, Joey, Dee Dee and Johnny good time.

Main man, Anton had all the low-slung-Johnny-Ramone-punk-rock-god pose really well. His torn-jeans-covered legs were just akimbo and splayed all over the floor. Anton just dug into his mode and stayed the course. I love the man!

However, the rest of the band (with The Bollocks’ Tom on drums) didn’t do that well. Somehow it was not as fast, tight and furious as I have been expecting. There were a few hiccups, especially parts where they were deciding on what song to play. The Ramones would never stop, apart from saying “Hello, we are The Ramones”, the rest of the gaps should be taken by yelps of “1, 2, 3, 4!”.

That said, I was grinning from ear to ear watching The Ranomes play. It was fun, reckless and when The KKK Took My Baby Away came on, I just had to singalong. Nobody can resist that!

We stopped the show at 1.30 AM, 30 minutes beyond the stated deadline, but everything was cool with the club, so another fine night was had by all!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 9-9-2006 09:29 PM | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 12-9-2006 03:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
扩音版图新成立的网上资讯报
www.soundscape-records.com/webzine
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-9-2006 07:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
?!?连前吉他手的部分也一手包办??
前吉他手真得没参与演出了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-9-2006 11:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
想请问孬兄下,马桶代表什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-9-2006 04:52 PM | 显示全部楼层

两场专辑发表会演出。

* 前吉它手人在沙巴,将不会参与任何演出。

[ 本帖最后由 永不妥协_孬 于 20-9-2006 04:54 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 17-5-2024 11:43 AM , Processed in 0.103235 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.