注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1097|回复: 6

如何察觉一个人喜不喜欢你?

[复制链接]
发表于 29-3-2024 10:14 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 O-O 于 29-3-2024 05:31 PM 编辑

1-她会更在意着装和打扮。如果一个平时不是特别注重打扮的女生,见你的时候认真化了妆,搭配了衣服首饰,那她一定很喜欢你。
2-女生真正喜欢一个人,自信会受影响。小女生可能会有些自卑“天哪他这么好,他会不会喜欢我呀”,如果平时就很自信的女生,这个时候也会放下骄傲的防御,偶尔眼神躲闪,或者说话会没逻辑,没平时那么聪明。
3-女生喜欢你,看到你的时候会很爱笑,聊到有趣的话题会笑,不说话你就看着她,也会笑。
4-同样的,女生会期待喜欢的人经常找她说话聊天,或者见面。大多数女生不会每次都主动找你,但是肯定会在你主动的时候积极回应你。如果暂时没空,也会和你说因为有什么事,什么时候再找你。如果你约她今天吃饭,如果实在没空,她会主动和你改约一个确定的时间,不少女生遇到喜欢的人,还是会主动出击的。
欢乐语音🎤

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 29-3-2024 11:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
这个App只需要身体上的快感,不需要知道对方有没有感觉。干就对了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-3-2024 12:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
有没有约出来
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-4-2024 10:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-4-2024 05:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 谦虚学习 于 27-4-2024 08:09 PM 编辑

感觉到你和对方互相吸引倒是你会feel 到,觉得得到的,有机会的,也追到轻松的感觉,要是你对自己感觉honestly觉得impossible的感觉就是Impossible了,所谓matter issue energy won't lies,记得有时女孩拒绝说不喜欢,有时怕一时被expose被奸性爱那种感觉,所以她说不,一刹那来形成保护自己的宁节,你要让他放心第一理由追她不是干她而是一起有趣生活,你会玩这关键游戏不把他当认真把他当不严肃话话题来讲,也不要把她拒绝看到太重,不要像个要吃药的人那样咯, When chase girl be playful make her feel fun and sexually attracted be with you. 关于sexual attraction需要锻炼身体做功课,和坦白向耶稣祈祷让他开你的春们路给你,所谓事在人为成事在天。我自己是靠音乐吸引异性才能够顿那么多位美女而没错的话包挂明星也给我顿,因为我修心,我的人火爆,冷静下来很好笑很善良的也灵魂非常有趣。也是对女孩致命的一击。或许你可以学音乐吧,最容易的。记得追女孩不要荒废学业和事业。我生活很多error但是教会我比一般人更聪明。噢,我去吃药先。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-4-2024 05:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
I am also in love but on the other hand the girl which I love She do know Tell what things I should do in College life ?
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 27-4-2024 08:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 谦虚学习 于 27-4-2024 08:39 PM 编辑
davidclarks 发表于 17-4-2024 05:27 PM
I am also in love but on the other hand the girl which I love She do know Tell what things I should  ...

College life, ermm, no money still want honey easy break up or divorce . Don't say I money face lo, everything in city need money. Don't make same mistake as I made that choose chase girl like crazy cannot concerntrate on study. Well, hear my wise advice seriously, when you in college, please study like hell hardwork and learn knowledge and learn and imagine to apply the knowledge in real life, ask professor provide simulator of the workplace  for practice the skill  you learn and apply that call really passed the test, U go there learn future job skill not just for the cert and strictly dont chase girl and if the girl is liability girl your dead make u cant concerntrate on study and then fail your parent wish. that is shameful. So when study please study dont chase girl and you dont know how cruel this society is without college degree. I work at car wash and I so jealous of ppl who work in office have air con to them in office while I work like a bull 2 weeks I give up. I got mental illness and I depend on my parent provide me. if you read some of the thread u willl learn my touching story. How I succeed as a  mental illness patient in financially. However just an advice, I not really right, you find asset girl in financial and emotional supportive asset girl take her in your life. But thats kind of rare nowadays. What I mean asset not body asset is financially useful and emotional supportive positive girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 28-4-2024 04:16 PM , Processed in 0.050318 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.