My Precious Home USJ 高级养老院用心疗养院

[复制链接]
发表于 22-6-2016 01:19 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 MediaFocus4ever 于 22-6-2016 01:20 PM 编辑

My Precious Home USJ 高级养老院/USJ高级疗养院/USJ退休院
联络负责人:Dr May Tan (016-3119469)
[at]MayTanDr@gmail.com[/at]

关于My Precious Home USJ 高级养老院/ 高级疗养院 / 高级安老院
这名称My Precious Home意思就是像珍惜家庭一样的家,我们的长辈是十分珍贵的。他们是我们重要的家人,我们希望他们拥有欢乐的乐龄旅程。May Tan医生决定要贡献自己的知识和专业建设高品质乐龄人士的家,提供清洁,安全,舒适的环境,想给乐龄老人爱带领他们找到自己的生活乐趣。

由于May Tan医生的专业精神,所以她所计划的服务项目将包括从身体到心灵的看护你的尊贵亲人:
医疗看护,提供心灵讲座,电影娱乐,营养美食餐,健康运动,谈天谈心,游戏,培养乐龄爱好, 等等。。。

创办人May Tan
May Tan医生拥有超过20年以上的医生经验。她在吉隆坡医院从事紧急医疗工作。当她在2015年间访问了很多民间慈善老人中心,她看到大部分的老人都在伤心,他们没有得到好的照顾,没有快乐,没有感情,并在悲惨的等着日子渡过。
当May Tan医生看到关于“老人遭虐待”,“老人的痛苦”,“遗弃老人在公共汽车站”的新闻......这些新闻触动她的心,她决定想改变关于这些老年人的负面生活看法。

位于地址:
27, Jalan USJ 1/3B, Grandville 47600, Subang Jaya, Selangor.

位置:
My Precious Home是位于USJ其中一个坐落在黄金地段的Grandville 高级住宅区,低密度区附有安全门控和严密守卫社区的独特设计优雅的住宅,豪华的独立式洋房设计,宽敞空地绿化园林的环境,这将提高My Precious Home USJ 高级养老院的对尊贵的乐龄人士的生活品质。

About Founder and President
Doctor May Tan comes from a background of over 20 over years DoctorLife. She experienced her career working in the emergency medical of hospitalin Kuala Lumpur.

That is when she visited a lotcharity old folk’s home in year 2015, she saw most of the elderly are in thesad,  they are not looked after well, nojoy, no love, and in miserable days.

Doctor May have a soft spot in heart, when she saw news highlight about“Old and Abuse”, “Aging on Agony”, “Abandoned Old Folks at bus stop”…Those newstouch her in pain, she promised herself she want to change these negativeperception about seniors life.  

It did not take a long to realize herpassion is to build a home for the elders. She decided she want to contributesher knowledge and professional to build a seniors deserved High Quality call“Home” with clean, safe, comfortable environment, and want to gives elderlyloves lead them to find their joy in life.
About My Precious Home
In the Named of My Precious Home aswe do, our elders are to be treasured. They are our families and we want tomake joy in their journey. It is our privilege to be able to serve them.
Dr May Tan decided to have a greatimpact changes in perception between My Precious Home with others, she set upfew Missions for this Home:
1.    Change Elders Negative perceptions: Children not meant to abandon them; Elderly not their burdened as well. Since children are not expert intaking care of their elderly, so they unwilling to leave them alone at home, inorder to give them a best home and hope their dearest elderly have good timeswith friends.

2.    Change Elders Negative perceptions: Go Home Care not a bad day. Welcome and Join our big family, you would not feel bored, you wouldnot be alone, we will find out your interests and hobbies, organize some funactivities to let you learn and grow meaningful in everydays. Your future dayswill get more interesting and fun.

3.    Connecting to Hearts. Give them our passion out ofour heart, listen to their voice, communicate to their heart, and understandtheir needs and wants. Treat them like a Precious Respect seniors, make themfeel at One Family Home, make them happy!

Provide elders withHigh Quality of Retired Life. We promised toprovide them in High Quality in terms of a Clean, Safe , Spacious, Comfortableexclusive environment.  And pampered themwith Delicious, Healthy, and Nutrition’s food.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 18-5-2024 01:48 AM , Processed in 0.056821 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.