查看: 1506|回复: 15

柔佛蘇丹 呼籲 馬來人 不要模仿 阿拉伯人

[复制链接]
发表于 24-3-2016 01:18 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

柔佛蘇丹 呼籲 馬來人 維護固有的獨特傳統文化,而不是一味模仿 阿拉伯人。

陛下表示,部份 馬來人 不想跟從傳統 馬來習俗與文化,無所謂。蘇丹 歡迎這些人移民去 沙地阿拉伯 定居。

陛下表示,他比較喜歡用 Hari Raya、buka puasa 這些 馬來詞彙 而不是 阿拉伯語 Eid Al-Fitr、iftar

"這些 馬來詞彙 朕從小用到現在,已經用了 50多年了。朕 沒有打算改用 阿拉伯詞彙"

JOHOR BARU: The Sultan of Johor has called on Malays not to discard their unique culture, saying he was disturbed by those who want to stop Muslims from the salam practice despite it being a traditional way of greeting each other.

Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar said he was sticking to “my customs and traditions as a Malay because I’m born Malay.”

“If there are some of you who wish to be an Arab and practise Arab culture, and do not wish to follow our Malay customs and traditions, that is up to you.

“I also welcome you to live in Saudi Arabia.

“That is your right but I believe there are Malays who are proud of the Malay culture. At least I am real and not a hypocrite and the people of Johor know who their ruler is,” he said.

He said, for example, he preferred to use terms like Hari Raya instead of Eid al-Fitr, or buka puasa instead of iftar.

“I have been using these Malay terms since I was a child and speaking to my late father for the past 50 years.

“I have no intention of replacing these terms with Arabic,” he said.

His Royal Highness said religious faith was not based on external criteria such as clothing to display one’s relationship with God, saying “what is in the heart and mind is more important.”

He stressed that it was wrong to judge someone.

“God will judge you. If you want to advise someone, then call them to the side and whisper, do not embarrass them,” he added.

Sultan Ibrahim said that during his annual Kembara Mahkota, he shook the hands of thousands of people including women.

“Why must I change? You do not have to be fanatic. If they (women) are not sure, I ask if they want to shake my hands. If they do not want to shake my hands, there is no problem,” he added.

Asked to comment on the recent controversy where Crown Prince Tunku Ismail was criticised by those on social media for shaking hands with JDT player Mohd Safiq Rahim’s wife, Sultan Ibrahim said that she approached him.

“He only extended his hand out. Why criticise? I am sure this is the work of some sour grapes from other places who are jealous of JDT football team,” he added.

Sultan Ibrahim said that this was the Johor way and his message to those who did not want to shake his hands is to simply stay away.

Soon after the incident, Tunku Ismail posted a video on Facebook which showed him shaking hands, in a satirical way, with two women with an oversized glove.

Sultan Ibrahim also expressed his displeasure at the Batu Pahat Public Works Department (JKR) for recently putting up a notice reminding Muslim women about the sin of not covering their hair, which was mounted on a signboard along a road here.

“This is wrong. This is not their role. Since when is JKR involved in this?” he asked.

State Public Works, Rural and Regional Development committee chairman Datuk Hasni Mohammad later said the officer in charge of the matter was directed to take down the notice.

“Since when is JKR, whether at state or district level, being put in charge of religious matters? Their main job is to make sure the roads are properly maintained and not worry about women’s hair,” Sultan Ibrahim said.

The Sultan said he had confidence and faith in Malaysians because the majority of them were decent and religious people.

Likewise, he said that “it is not the business of government departments to worry about people’s dressing. Just do what you are paid to do and mind your own business”.

On a recent meeting with religious groups in UAE, Sultan Ibrahim said the Arabs were becoming more open nowadays.

“They are opening up. Previously women in Saudi Arabia were not allowed to drive but they are gradually allowing it. Some women are even joining politics,” he said, adding that the situation was also the same in Iran.

華人 看到 蘇丹 講出他們的心聲又很興奮了

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 24-3-2016 01:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
现在的马来人内心思想都已经阿拉伯化了,要改变很难
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 01:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
肺腑之言,苏丹要马来人上进,开明。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 01:57 PM | 显示全部楼层
那当然,效忠君主公民本份啊,又不是效忠政府。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 01:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
华人管他们用什么词语?关我鸟事?

马来人思想上应该开明和本土化,这是事实。

苏丹的呼吁可以改变多少马来人呢???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 02:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
苏丹说出了重点,如果你们看回P.Ramlee的旧影片,那时的马来人那有像现在的。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 24-3-2016 02:04 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
回到P Ramlee 时代的马来人,才是真正的马来人,现在的大多数是伪阿拉伯人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 02:12 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
khteoh2001 发表于 24-3-2016 02:00 PM
苏丹说出了重点,如果你们看回P.Ramlee的旧影片,那时的马来人那有像现在的。

她们都很pandai
利用性感热情的身材
诠释传统的衣着

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 24-3-2016 02:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
首先是要禁止那種衣服全黑遮到完剩下眼睛的女戰士!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 02:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
蘇丹為何不說回教不是馬來人原本的信仰。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-3-2016 02:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
monster.inc 发表于 24-3-2016 06:22 AM
蘇丹為何不說回教不是馬來人原本的信仰。

那他的皇位就不保了

蘇丹(Sultan) 是 代表 Allah 在人間的統治者,如果回教是錯的,那他的政權合法性就是假的了

所以 馬來西亞 必需在 回教 是正確的前提下進行改革

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 03:46 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
連名字都換成阿拉伯式料!

看看,印尼的,就保留原有的!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 03:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
马来社会的趋势现在是以教为先,民族第二。他们觉得越阿拉伯化就代表越接近伊斯兰教正宗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 04:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
q(o_o)p 发表于 24-3-2016 02:36 PM
那他的皇位就不保了

蘇丹(Sultan) 是 代表 Allah 在人間的統治者,如果回教是錯的,那他的政權合法性就是假的了

所以 馬來西亞 必需在 回教 是正確的前提下進行改革

马拉那么多苏丹,应该只效忠于一个,要不然就不虔诚了!就像伊斯兰只信阿拉是唯一的真神!你不觉得很矛盾吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 04:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
他們會說西化時又不見你出聲。 double standard

评分

参与人数 1人气 +5 收起 理由
q(o_o)p + 5 谢谢分享

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-3-2016 04:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
但是他本身也模仿阿拉伯,让柔佛周五休假。

为了证明自己言行一致,他应该废除柔佛周五休假,恢复周末休假。

评分

参与人数 3人气 +16 收起 理由
latte3948 + 10 我很赞同
q(o_o)p + 5 谢谢分享
菜英文 + 1 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 12-5-2024 07:36 PM , Processed in 0.080697 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On.