注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 2391|回复: 1

Dance Up2015 Update “Love me & Marry me”

[复制链接]
发表于 2-3-2015 02:15 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dance Up2015Update “Love me & Marry me”
1.png
Thenewest 3D mobile dancing game-Dance up is going to have its latest update on11st,February,2015. On that time, Wedding stage II will open,rings upgrade! Themost classic play modes: “Hot Dancing mode ”& funny“Tinkle Mode”will also see us inthis tiem. The strong VS the strong,sexy dancing,Pop music are all in Dance up,it will definitelylead the latest trends of the Mobile Dancing Game!
The Newest Wedding System-Thedreamlike Violet featuredWedding!
Dance up now launches its new wedding system, apartfrom the beautiful wedding scene; it also adds sweet red pockets, weddingcandies and as well as updates the wedding rings! For life or for death,however separated, it’s the witness of our marriage. The new wedding systemalso has a new blessing ranking; you’ll be in the ranking if you receive thetop ten blessings, just show up your sweet!  
2.jpg
Six New Play Modes! Lead the hottesttrend of the Mobile Dancing Game
There are six play modes: Tinkle mode, Hot Dancingmode, Love mode, Classic mode, Dace up mode and Bubble Mode. Players will get“Perfect” if they score the highest, and then will appear beautiful specialeffects if players get sequence of “perfect”, it’s so cool! Also, players whoscores the highest in a multiple dancing, the system will show his sole dancingamong the players, it’s so impressive!
3.png
4.png
Newest Coins-“Binding M Coinsshow up
New Binding M coins are added in this new update,itcan buy some items and clothes on mall . Players can get the Binding M coins byjoin- in events.

5.jpg 6.jpg
Newest Theme Challenge–TheSnowfield
The Snowfield is the new added level in the Aladdin’s LanternChallenge;it’s also the forth level in the Aladdin’s Lantern. Difficulties and challengeupgrade! Are you ready?
7.jpg
Update Content
1. Tinkle Mode
2. Hot Dancing Mode
3. The Violet dreamlike Wedding scene
4. Wedding system stage II, rings updated
5. Binding M coins added
Click the picture for latestevents, get free rewards
8.png
Scan& Get the Dance up download site
Dance upWebsite: Clickhere
Danceup Facebook Fans page: Click here

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 29-11-2022 12:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
Hello! Marriage is the logical extension of a strong loving relationship. And it's wonderful! For all single men, I advise you to pay attention to the senior dating site to find your soulmate in adulthood. So you can find yourself an ideal partner for living together with whom you can meet a cozy old age together.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 4-5-2024 05:19 AM , Processed in 0.060552 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.