CASSHERN也有很多彩色~~
这次的MV除了有黑白还有点褐色
她老公在她患有卵巢肿瘤的时候一直陪伴她,患难见真情咯
如果他们离婚,hikki会很伤心的,你要娶她吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-10-2005 09:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
HIKII真的发福了,而且蛮严重的。。。。。哈哈!但我还是要娶她哟!!!

BE MY LAST 会较为逊色些,不是拉长音的部分哟!(别误会!我真的是会听歌的!!!) 我指的是CHORUS一开始时,作曲和音乐背景不够力道。但是好处是充分发挥了她爆发力的歌声。

很有感觉的一首歌。可以说非常强烈。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-10-2005 10:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 narutoe 于 4-10-2005 09:02 AM 发表
HIKII真的发福了,而且蛮严重的。。。。。哈哈!但我还是要娶她哟!!!

BE MY LAST 会较为逊色些,不是拉长音的部分哟!(别误会!我真的是会听歌的!!!) 我指的是CHORUS一开始时,作曲和音乐背景不够力道。 ...

又多一个人了~~^^欢迎光临。
我有她很多最近的照片,看起来有点大只,
希望她能快点瘦下来,酱不但有实力而且又漂亮

如果我是男生,我也要娶她,呵呵~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-10-2005 11:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
CD DATA

TV GUIDE

PIA

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 4-10-2005 11:29 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 4-10-2005 11:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
Tokyo Walker

Rocking on Japan

TV Life
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 5-10-2005 08:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
WITH

Oricon Style

MORE

WHAT's IN
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-10-2005 02:43 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 myhikki 于 4-10-2005 10:59 PM 发表

又多一个人了~~^^欢迎光临。
我有她很多最近的照片,看起来有点大只,
希望她能快点瘦下来,酱不但有实力而且又漂亮

如果我是男生,我也要娶她,呵呵~~

对对对!她以前真的是我的女神呢!最爱最爱。。。

她的<BE MY LAST>听多几遍了,越来越有感觉!!!

这首歌是很有内涵的。这次完全没有市场上的流行味道,是一首耐听的歌曲。

我下跪,

宇多田。。。

你可以可以考虑我的求婚吗???

(我成功的话,不被HIKKI迷咒死骂死才怪!)
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 7-10-2005 07:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 narutoe 于 7-10-2005 02:43 AM 发表

对对对!她以前真的是我的女神呢!最爱最爱。。。

她的<BE MY LAST>听多几遍了,越来越有感觉!!!

这首歌是很有内涵的。这次完全没有市场上的流行味道,是一首耐听的歌曲。

我下跪 ...

Be my last在日本首周才卖出80000张(没记错的话),
跟以前比的话,实在是很低销量,
听说在ORICON的排名已经从1掉去8了,
根据网络的说法,可能是因为这SINGLE没有INSTRUMENTAL,
加上可以在网络购买(价格会比买整张SINGLE来得低几倍)。

希望销量还能继续上升,大家会注意到这首歌。
我跟NARUTOE会支持你的ho,呵呵~~

去了几个地方看,本地还没有进BML SINLGLE,
希望到时候有海报啦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 9-10-2005 01:08 PM | 显示全部楼层

MTV FLUX

不知道你们知不知道宇多田光跟森本晃司合作呢?

美国MTV网络公司的关联企业—维亚康姆国际(日本)公司将于2005年6月30日推出手机影音发送服务“FLUX”(发布资料)。该服务将首先面向KDDI,然后陆续提供给其他移动电话运营商。月租费从315日元(约合人民币24元)起。用户拿315日元购买300点,即可用来支付“手机铃声”(100点/首)和“彩铃”(150点/首)费用。

该服务主要有如下3个特点:(1)拥有10亿听众的MTV网络公司提供支持,“拥有极具吸引力的丰富内容”(维亚康姆国际(日本)。比如,2005年秋季前后将推出日本当红歌星宇多田 光《EXODUS》专集中的歌曲,以及在影片《AKIRA》中担任摄影的森本 晃司创作的动画片作品。
  (2)能够轻松创建用户社区。准备了供用户对内容进行评价的“Recommen”功能,以及公布用户购买内容清单的“My List”等功能。(3)能在电脑上欣赏与手机上播放的影音。在电脑上也能使用手机用户账号。电脑发送服务目前正在准备之中。

Available previews: Opening, Devil Inside and Easy breezy
ID: vijflux
Password: press
Link: http://corp.fluxnet.jp/press.html

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 9-10-2005 01:13 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 10-10-2005 01:39 PM | 显示全部楼层

Wallpapers ~ from utada-online.net

Be My Last

Bruise Easily

Exodus 1

Exodus 2

Simple and Clean

With or Without You

Be My Last 2

Devil Inside
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 18-10-2005 08:30 AM | 显示全部楼层
这篇访问真的很劲爆,from CHANNEL4.com

She drinks vinegar and eats nasty sweets:

"My favourite thing is vinegar. I usually carry around a bottle of vinegar to just drink, maybe with water. I just need it. What's really big in Japan right now is this crazy spicy snack, like a bag of potato chips but it's got a picture of a skull on it. It's so hot it's painful. People cry and get sick! It's a popular, ridiculous, strange and sadistic fad. I used to love this very sour, crazy, gummy candy; just very intensely sour. I used to get toothaches from it but I loved it."

She's not the Japanese Britney Spears - she's a mad scientist:

"It's hard to put a label on me. Sometimes I'd get things like 'the Japanese Britney Spears' and that's just... oh! No offence to her but what I do is so different, it's almost a different job. I do all the songwriting and producing and arranging and she's more about dancing and singing. I'm more like a mad scientist in a lab, fiddling around with little things and looking in microscopes and tweaking things forever - which is what I do. Rather than being a popstar.

"The musicians I like - Madonna, Bjork, Prince... didn't fit a mould. If you had to introduce them now to a country that doesn't know about these people, you couldn't say they were like any other artist. The way I make music, the whole point is that it doesn't fit a mould."

If she were a man she'd be a dirty one:

"If I were a man I'd have lots and lots of sex with random girls! Just to see what it's like. It must be a different feeling, just the act. It's like the main physical difference. Going to the bathroom and things like that! I don't think that the way I think would change that much because, usually from talking with girls, I think I don't have a very girly brain. A lot of my friends are gay so that means that their brains are maybe more like girls than even mine. But I'm happy to be a girl. I think the reason why I have more guy friends is there's more importance on humour. It's more about joking around. I never had a group of girls I'd fit in with because when they'd say 'Oh, did you go to that store?' or 'There's a sale going on, did you try that new cosmetic...?' I'd have no idea what was going on."

She wants to be alone:

"Being totally alone makes me happy. It's my natural environment. I only feel completely relaxed when I'm alone. I'm an only kid so... Not that I don't like being with people, just that I need me-time."

She's not all that fussed about fame:

"I think the value of fame is going down. Even on Japanese TV, there are all these shows centring around everyday people. That is quality television now. I think there's a reverse thing going on now where to be a celebrity you have to show how normal your life is and reveal all these things so that people can say: 'Oh, they're the exact same as us. They go to the bathroom! They have weight problems!'

"I don't want fame or money. I'm just doing this for what it is. I want to be good at something. I don't think it would've been that different if I went into cooking or biology or being a very good waitress, to make sure I do my best at what I choose to do. I just chose music for this stage of my life. I think eventually I just want to try being a very good housewife. Just be very good, like a master cook and always be cleaning. I'd make sure all the lightbulbs were changed... It can be very rewarding. Of course, if my husband didn't say anything about it I'd be very disappointed, but it's the process I like. I think I would like my current job much better if fame wasn't involved. I hate being treated like a famous person. But I don't get noticed too often because people just don't expect me to be walking around. I get comments like 'Oh, that girl looks just like Utada!'"

She loves pussycats:

"I love cats. I don't have one right now but I love them. I hate dogs. I hate the sound of dogs barking. I shouldn't say I hate dogs, I'm scared of dogs. It's kind of sad. Usually small ones, because they bark a lot."

She even loves their mental noises:

"When I go through all my synth sounds, they all have weird names provided by the software company, but when I save a sound I'll make a new name for it so I can remember it. I think the one at the start of 'You Make Me Want To Be A Man' was saved as 'Crazy Cat' because it sounded like a cat going hysterical. I'm not sure what it really is, I never figured it out."

She doesn't feel Japanesey:

"I don't really fit in. Just the fact that I'm bilingual. It's pretty rare if someone speaks English in Japan. The fact that I was born in New York and spent half my life there, people looked at me as a half-American - not the same. And you can't feel American if part of you is not American. To be American is to know nothing else and be ignorant of the outside world. But I don't feel Japanese either, just completely international. I identify well with my friends from international schools with multicultural backgrounds."

Her favourite word is a rude one:

"My favourite word is the Japanese word for shit: kuso!"

She doesn't mind if you forget her:

"I don't think I would really want to be remembered in 100 years time. I don't mind if everyone's forgotten me. I'd be dead and I think I'd be wanting to be left alone. Finally alone for good!"

Thanks Utada!
See, we told you she was ace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I were a man I'd have lots and lots of sex with random girls! "

I love cats. I don't have one right now but I love them. I hate dogs.

可是UTADA之前代言NINTENDOG.....有点矛盾咧......

My favourite word is the Japanese word for shit: kuso!

我又学到新的日文咯^^

[size=-2]

[ 本帖最后由 myhikki 于 18-10-2005 09:11 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 影音娱乐

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 19-4-2024 03:21 PM , Processed in 0.088031 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.