注册

ADVERTISEMENT

查看: 1419|回复: 3

一些佛牌的疑问

[复制链接]
发表于 29-12-2010 10:59 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
小弟还在学习中的, 遇到了些问题, 来这里问一些前辈。

在某个论坛看到这个:
What do we have to do before we wear the amulets?

Before wearing amulets, please do this way :

- Make your mind calm, think of all your goodness you have done, and  focus all your faith to the Buddha
- Put your amulets onto your hands, join your hands together
- Breathe in deeply and slowly
-Then chant 3 times of this initial Mantra:

NAMO TASSA  PHAKHAWATO  ARAHATO  SAMMA  SAMBUDH  TASSA    (sound)

The chanting verse means we are now paying respect to the Lord Buddha who has done the great goodness. Then request with your own language for his help, say "I, a humble one, invite the Lord Buddha and Luang Phor..... [name(s)] to sit on my head to protect me all day long and bring me a good luck, a victory, and a fulfilment of all my wishes."

Then say " BudDhang PraSitThiMae DhamMang PraSitThiMae Sangkhang PraSitThiMae."  (sound)

The meaning of this Mantra is-may Lord Buddha, Dhamma and Sangkha or Triple Gems bless all my request
successful. And then wear the chain of amulets onto your neck.

问题一 : 带佛牌之前真的要那么念吗?

Can an amulet lose its power?

Yes, if the amulet finishes blessing by SaiyaVeja(black magic), it will sooner or later lose its power. But if the amulet finishes by Buddhistic meditative power, it will be there forever. However, one will not be protected even he is hanging amulets but doing evils or improper action. That means the Lord Buddha will not be with him.

问题二 : highlight 红色字的不知道是什么意思, 这里有前辈懂吗?谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 29-12-2010 11:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
应该是: 阴牌如果不定时找黑衣加持的话会没效力. 如果有错请更正
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 30-12-2010 10:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# Ppsprov

是这样的哦.... o.O
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-12-2010 03:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Onimusha333 于 30-12-2010 03:52 PM 编辑

如果您的牌是黑衣法师制造,加持,开光的,或迟或早效果都会消失。
我的理解是这样...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 命理运勢

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 30-5-2024 02:34 PM , Processed in 0.061836 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.