发表于 23-4-2004 08:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
GP700 于 23-4-2004 07:46 PM  说 :

哗,你脸皮还真的不是普通的厚,这种骗话都说的出口。其实,学校烂有什么关系,就认啊,只要你不烂就行了。为什么还要死撑。

哈哈。。。。。在政坛上很多时候不认同你的观点。但这次非常认同
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 24-4-2004 08:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
NONO...... although I know that in the past , Kian Kok Middle School is a unknown school... and it is often tell by a lot of people that Kian Kok is the school that often recieve bad students from sttss... but today... Kian Kok had change to be a good quality school... we don't really care the quality of one student but we care about their heart to study... as long as they got the heart top study we accept them and teach them the best we can...STTSS is a school that only recieve good quality students.... I would like to ask all STTSS students do u think is the best way to open a school that only for good quality student...How about the others???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2004 01:00 PM | 显示全部楼层

sorry, cannot input chinese.....

NONO...... although I know that in the past , Kian Kok Middle School is a unknown school... and it is often tell by a lot of people that Kian Kok is the school that often recieve bad students from sttss... but today... Kian Kok had change to be a good quality school... we don't really care the quality of one student but we care about their heart to study... as long as they got the heart top study we accept them and teach them the best we can...STTSS is a school that only recieve good quality students.... I would like to ask all STTSS students do u think is the best way to open a school that only for good quality student...How about the others???

Sample Textokie, let me invite you to think some questions:
1) you said that "we don't really care the quality of the student but we care about their heart to study...as long as they got the heart yo study, then we accept them......"

Let me ask you, how do you know he/she has the heart to study? how do you judge them? interview? do you interview them? if not, then your arguements fails here.

2)next you ask is it the best way to open a school that only for good quality student, okie, my reply is, what's the problem? I didn't see any problem there, the choice is given to everyone of us, we are free to choose whether you want to study hard or not, if you think that B or C is good enough, and that didn't meet the requirement, and you are rejected, then don't blame the school, the school also has the ambition to train GOOD students, so to train GOOD students, do you think is an easy job? with the best teachers, but if the students are not good, then do you think the best teachers can help?

3) you asked," how about others?" I think I've answered you, everyone is given chance to study, if they choose not to be good, then is their choice, we cannot do much things on that, don't you agree?

let's think about it

p/s: however, I didn't deny the fact that STTSS got some problems there which I dun want to share here
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-4-2004 05:48 PM | 显示全部楼层
1) you said that "we don't really care the quality of the student but we care about their heart to study...as long as they got the heart yo study, then we accept them......"

Let me ask you, how do you know he/she has the heart to study? how do you judge them? interview? do you interview them? if not, then your arguements fails here.

<Ok... I think i will answer your question by this way... If a student in STTSS is a black list student and he wanted to come to our school to study.. This is impossible, we won't accept a students that is from other school that wear on a black list...(This type of student is Useless. We can'e help them anymore. But if a student is sitting STTSS entry test and he fail to go to STTSS, at this time we can say that he is just a primary 6 boy and going to Form 1, why don't we give them a chance to study in a good school enviroment.... We can't judge a student by just give them a Test. This is impossible that when they are in the secondary school... they will hard work and do the best the can... We Should give them chance to show their best but not kick them out.>

2)next you ask is it the best way to open a school that only for good quality student, okie, my reply is, what's the problem? I didn't see any problem there, the choice is given to everyone of us, we are free to choose whether you want to study hard or not, if you think that B or C is good enough, and that didn't meet the requirement, and you are rejected, then don't blame the school, the school also has the ambition to train GOOD students, so to train GOOD students, do you think is an easy job? with the best teachers, but if the students are not good, then do you think the best teachers can help?
<According to this... I would like to ask u that What is the meaning of "but if the students are not good, then do you think the best teachers can help?" what is the meaning of good ???? What is a teacher's job... their job is to teach students to be the best.... This is their job... So although the student is a fair student...a good teacher.. she should use a lot of way to teach the student until they understand... Teacher should not say " I teach good student only" right.... >

3) you asked," how about others?" I think I've answered you, everyone is given chance to study, if they choose not to be good, then is their choice, we cannot do much things on that, don't you agree?
<They  are not choose to be good.... they are just haven't try their best to do.... If we give them a chance to study in a good study enviroment... I think the student will do the best he can to aim on the best result>

Lets think about it..... Do u agree with my words....

p/s: however, all school got their own short and advantage right... this we can't blame on it
回复

使用道具 举报

got^^nothing 该用户已被删除
发表于 24-4-2004 06:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
Sorry, starry_knight84, I was an ex-kiankok student and hope you wont mind I interupted your conversation between Allan and you.

To Allan....
Having a good study enviroment doesnt mean you can get a good results....!!!!!
Please dont be that silly anymore....Okay~?!!!!Do you think Nietzche, the philosopher,or Enstein the greatest scientist was born in a good study enviroment? NO NO NO! I remember that Nietszhe was born during the World War one... What can you say right now?
Remember,these are all depends on that person whether he/she wants to study or not!!!!!Starry_knight84 already said that too!!! Please read what the others said.

<Ok... I think i will answer your question by this way... If a student in STTSS is a black list student and he wanted to come to our school to study.. This is impossible, we won't accept a students that is from other school that wear on a black list...(This type of student is Useless. We can'e help them anymore. But if a student is sitting STTSS entry test and he fail to go to STTSS, at this time we can say that he is just a primary 6 boy and going to Form 1, why don't we give them a chance to study in a good school enviroment.... We can't judge a student by just give them a Test. This is impossible that when they are in the secondary school... they will hard work and do the best the can... We Should give them chance to show their best but not kick them out.>

Of course no schools wants to accept a student from the black list. But for the students who cannot get into the TTSS by having the test in the primary 6, I think that will be another point then. Again,this is the reality of the world. How much do you understand about the world, Allan? Giving them a test... Ahaha~ Basically what i think is that you're still cannot accept the truth of you'd fail your admission test of getting into TTSS arent you? You're so pathetic, Allan. AHAHAHAHHAA~

[ Last edited by got^^nothing on 24-4-2004 at 08:32 PM ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 24-4-2004 06:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
I would like to tell got^^nothing...... I past my admission test of getting into TTSS.... But at last i still choose to go Kian Kok... Thats the reason why i need to protect this school....
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
got^^nothing 该用户已被删除
发表于 24-4-2004 06:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
伦伦 于 24-4-2004 08:36 PM  说 :
I would like to tell got^^nothing...... I past my admission test of getting into TTSS.... But at last i still choose to go Kian Kok... Thats the reason why i need to protect this school....

AHAHAHAHA~ Protect?
If you really wants to protect the school, then you shouldnt tell anyone such a big lie at the first!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 24-4-2004 07:38 PM | 显示全部楼层
okie, let me answer you querries, Allan.....

1) I must agree with you that test cannot judge whether the student is good or not, yet, I agree with you that doing badly in the entrance exam doesn't mean that he/she is bad, maybe he/she is just unlucky at that time, well I agree with you.  BUT, I even agree that those who did well in the entrance exam are students who really have the heart to study, (don't you agree? )

and, let me ask you another question, you said that Kian Kok accepts students that have the heart to study, let me ask you, can you tell me which school don't accept students that have the heart to study??? even those money making schools also hope that their students are academically good, right?  the difference is, STTSS accept students not only have the heart to study, but also good in terms of academic performance, I didn't see anything's wrong with that, if you really have the heart to study then you should prove it, don't just say but mean it!

<According to this... I would like to ask u that What is the meaning of "but if the students are not good, then do you think the best teachers can help?" what is the meaning of good ???? What is a teacher's job... their job is to teach students to be the best.... This is their job... So although the student is a fair student...a good teacher.. she should use a lot of way to teach the student until they understand... Teacher should not say " I teach good student only" right.... >

okie, what is meant by good, those students who have the heart to study and quite good in academic performance. teachers can spend the time to teach and to explain things to the students until they understand only when the teachers have enough time, right? well,teachers are also human beings, they need a teaching plan, in order to follow the plan, don't you think that students need to meet some basic requirement in order to follow the pace of the teachers? teachers cannot waste too much times in explaining a particular topic, so in order to make things more efficient, they also have certain demand for the ability of students, if say minority of the students cannot understand, they SHOULD take the initiative to ask after the lesson, if most of them don't understand, then the teacher really has to explain again, however if every time most of them don't understand what's the teacher is teaching, then something's wrong with the teacher.......which is another story......

<They  are not choose to be good.... they are just haven't try their best to do.... If we give them a chance to study in a good study enviroment... I think the student will do the best he can to aim on the best result>

what do you mean by good study environment? with all the qualified teaching staffs? with all the good teaching facilities? a good principal? or a beautiful campus like UMS?

do you think with all the good facilities and nice campus, then they can study better? do you think with qualified teachers then they can do well? don't push all the responsibility to the teachers, students themselves also have the responsible to learn and study.

P/S: I sat for both STTSS and KKMS entrance exam, I got the offer of scholarship from KKMS, but I rejected it.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 25-4-2004 12:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
这里。。。
好像是中文论坛喔,对吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 25-4-2004 12:59 AM | 显示全部楼层
咳咳咳....這里是中文論壇呢各位, 要看你們的英文也需很好的眼力....請原諒我沒看完及沒看懂到底甚麼原因哦.

大家在這發表, 都依自己的喜好和個人定義來選舉的吧? 何以為此或個人的思想而傷和氣呢? 個人所認為好的....無他, 只因他是自己的『母校』吧了....所以, 各有千秋啊....所謂名校也有其不足之地吧? 凡事都有正負面的各位....

怎麼我的發表都那麼老態咩???? 來來來.... 大開開心心發言哦....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-4-2004 08:24 PM | 显示全部楼层
干,是你开贴问那一间学校是一间名副其实的名校。健国是不如崇正,这是事实。你辩不赢,就拿收生制度来讲。

拜托,你是开贴的那位啊,现在是讲名校,不是讲收生。自己开贴,自己离题。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 26-4-2004 09:18 PM | 显示全部楼层
大家!!!請用華語多多發言!!!!。。。。。拜託!!!
還有!大家不要吵了啦!只是一個論壇,論壇拿來討論的!所以別醬激動!!!以和為貴喔!!!要保持沙巴論壇的和氣喔!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2004 03:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
虽然我不是沙巴崇正的学生不过我还是觉得它是名校
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2004 11:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
请问下崇正每月学费多少?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 27-4-2004 05:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
中学当然是沙巴崇正中学啦。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-4-2004 01:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
山打根St. Mary也是名校!

这儿出名生产沙巴部长。
想成为部长尽快报名。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-5-2004 02:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
今年课程表换了,所以学费也起价了,高中一律220,初中??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-5-2004 05:56 AM | 显示全部楼层

你们是哪间小学毕业?

来说下你们是哪间小学毕业的?还有几时毕业?
我是益南90年毕业的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-5-2004 12:22 PM | 显示全部楼层
育进公学~~~~~我是97年的毕业生~~~~~~~!^^
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-5-2004 01:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
我的有点复杂。。。
1)育民小学 (90-94)
2)柔佛州龙引小学(94)
3)柔佛州振华小学(BATU PAHAT)(94-95)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 6-5-2024 05:51 AM , Processed in 0.054836 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.