找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: 三法印

古代以色列和阿拉伯的佛教?

[复制链接]
发表于 13-12-2007 11:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 蓝袍术士 于 13-12-2007 11:46 PM 发表

耶稣讲道时,当然要引用犹太人都明白的旧约啊。引用本来就是为了说明或者加强说服力,如果引用一些大家都不懂的,那又有什么意思呢,嘻嘻。 ...

耶稣是神子,引用旧约应该是正常的。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 14-12-2007 12:02 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 #40 mahalwin 的帖子

yerr。。。感觉很暧昧@_@ ~ choi choi choi
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
在福音书里JESUS有教导门徒作了一个祈祷
但是怎么看都不像学过佛的人讲的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:11 AM | 显示全部楼层

These two temple guards, Nandishvara and Mahakala, belong together. They once kept watch over a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Shiva. Nandishvara stood guard on the left of the entrance, and Mahakala on the right. The two are very different in appearance and character. The demi-god NandishvaraNandishvaraNandishvara means: lord of Nandi. Nandi, a bull, is the animal on which the god Shiva rides. is sturdily built, elegant and friendly; the demon Mahakala is crude, fat and fearsome in appearance. These reliefs of volcanic stone were made on the Indonesian island of Java in the ninth century.
肥的那尊是mahakala,两尊都是shiva庙的护法

二臂瑪哈嘎拉
漢譯為大黑天,為上師、本尊、護法三根本之護法神。二臂大黑袍護法為噶瑪噶舉之事業護法,據說是普賢王如來的忿怒化身相,是金剛手菩薩「身」之化現,文殊菩薩「語」之化現,觀世音菩薩「意」之化現。藏語稱為「袞布」。漢譯為「大黑天」或「金剛黑袍」。有七十二或七十五種身形,乃眾護法神之首,其供品主要是白米﹙象徵舍利﹚和白鹽。
呈現出忿兇相乃是降服自身心魔,象徵著無畏、無躊躇,自然而一貫的為眾生之解脫與利益而工作。無異是用慈心、悲心之顯現出來。 修持二臂大黑天護法,可助修行人証入空性。其形像皆表法︰黑色表堅貞不變,矮小表謙下、順從,健壯表勇猛、大力。也有修行人因為宿世修此尊為本尊,而今生感得身材矮小,心地則堅實為法。

在陰曆每月廿九日乃是瑪哈嘎拉及其眷屬與諸護法顯現於娑婆世界之日。在此日修瑪哈嘎拉法比在其他日子修瑪哈嘎拉更可獲得殊勝的成就,亦可以消除下一個月份的障礙。同樣的在於年尾最後九天修瑪哈嘎拉法,也是為消除新一年所生的罪障,特別是瞋毒所造的業。故瑪哈嘎拉無異是慈心,悲心不離,也可以認為是三根本的化身。

四臂瑪哈嘎拉
四臂瑪哈嘎拉為勝樂金剛之眷屬,護持勝樂本尊一切事業,全名「吉祥依怙四臂大黑天」
四臂瑪哈嘎拉,身黑藍色,一面四臂,三目圓睜赤紅,髮如劫火上揚,鬚眉似焰熾燃,頭戴五骷髏冠,有半金剛杵及蛇飾,以鮮血人首作頸鍊,蛇飾骨飾遍身莊嚴,下著虎皮裙。雄姿煥發,英勇威猛,以如意坐姿,住於蓮花曰輪屍座之上,四週烈焰如劫火燃盛。
現忿怒相是為降服自己之心魔,亦表無畏懼、無躊躇的解脫利樂一切眾生,無異是慈憫大悲之顯現。安立烈焰中表無敵不摧的含義。踏壓人屍,表煩惱與業力已完全淨除。
修供瑪哈嘎拉及一切護法,可免除魔礙業障,特別是瞋毒所造諸業。

黑六臂瑪哈嘎拉
解說
六臂黑瑪哈嘎拉,正名「淨諸障難依祜主」,乃千手千眼十一面觀音之化身。
此尊一面六臂,狀極威猛,面甚凶惡,四牙鋒利,猙獰外露。三目紅圓,有如電轉。皺額顰眉,髮紅黃色向上直豎,鬚眉紅如劫火,最極熾然,捲動其舌,出哈哈聲,如大雷震,以藍蛇纏髮,紅蛇耳環,花蛇為臂釧,白蛇為頸鍊,黃蛇作手釧,綠蛇當項髮,腰繫白蛇為帶。
下著虎皮裙,大腹下垂,諸肢粗獷,威猛可畏。以五骷髏為冠,五十鮮人首作項鍊,手足均繫雅音小鈴,身披象皮,兩足作巡行姿,踏於象頭財神之背。象頭財神身白色,右手托顱器,左執蘿蔔,住於熾然智慧火中。
修持六臂瑪哈嘎拉能降服魔障,救度末法時期逐漸惡化之眾生,解除眾生生活的艱困及貧窮,圓滿有情眾一切善願。

白六臂瑪哈嘎拉
解說:
 六臂白瑪哈嘎拉正名為「白如意珍寶依恬主」, 這修法的傳承是由印度大成就者羅喉羅及索哇列巴授予弟子瓊波納爵(香巴迦珠創派祖師),再由這位西藏大成就者將法本及修法帶到西藏。後另傳至薩迦派分支,為特別不共法門,是求財的智慧護法,相傳此尊住於印度清涼屍陀林。
此尊身白色,一面六臂三目,鬚眉毛髮金黃,獠牙外露捲舌相。頭戴寶冠,珍寶瓔珞,天衣彩裙為身莊嚴,身材短胖,並有小鈴華蔓為飾。兩腳作巡行狀,踏於持寶鼠之白象王財神之背。
六臂白瑪哈嘎拉為四臂觀音之慈悲化現,可攝受三界一切成就,鉤召財富、福德、壽元,增上聞思修三慧,並追隨嚴持密戒之行者,助彼行息、增、懷、誅諸事業。本尊白瑪哈卡拉是具足威力的財富賜予者,能遂眾生諸願,現世富足無憂,不虞匱乏。

紅棒瑪哈嘎拉
解說
金剛大黑天,俗稱紅棒瑪哈嘎拉,乃喜金剛之不共護法,亦為薩迦派所特別供奉之護法神。
此尊一面二臂,身黑藍色,三目圓睜赤紅,髮鬚眉鬍上揚火紅,四獠牙外露,捲舌怖畏相,右手持鉤刀,左手托盈血顱器,神變紅棒(上下各有一門,上門出天兵一萬萬,下門出魔軍一萬萬),置雙臂之中橫放。
頭戴五骷髏冠,以蛇飾作為環釧帶佩,千著虎皮裙,裸上身,矮胖腹寬,雙足踏於蓮花曰輪屍座上,安住般若烈焰中。
恆常供養此護法依怙主等,可消滅不順違緣,消諸罪障,不生損害,順緣心願,如意成辦,日後往生善趣。

吉祥天母 mahakali
解說:
吉祥天母,梵名瑪哈嘎哩,乃佛教護法神柢。
其原為濕婆神之女,當釋尊於菩提迦耶正進入甚深禪定,將證無上正等正覺時,邪魔來擾。世尊以大威神力降服一切魔軍,自後瑪哈嘎哩便於佛前立誓,願護持佛法,同時成為女性護法中最殊勝之護法神。
吉祥天母身青藍色,一面四臂二目,以遊戲坐姿側身跨坐黃騾之背,頭戴五骷髏冠,赤髮上沖,以新月與孔雀翎為髮飾,頸掛人首鍊,蛇飾為環釧作莊嚴,千著虎皮裙,腰繫紅棒。
四臂所執之物,右為三叉戟與普巴杵,左為毒蛇與明鏡。二臂大黑天右持鉤刀,左托盈血嘎巴拉,現雙運大樂相,住於蓮月日輪座與般若烈焰之中。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:12 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 daimon 于 14-12-2007 12:09 AM 发表
在福音书里JESUS有教导门徒作了一个祈祷
但是怎么看都不像学过佛的人讲的。。。

我们在天上的父,愿您的名。。。。。这个吗?

佛教徒不会“我们在天上的父”的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
如果像就很奇怪了。呵呵。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 14-12-2007 12:16 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 #44 mahalwin 的帖子

KALI神?在HINDUISM里面听说很严肃很凶的,拜她的人不能在外面搞女人,行为要很好。。。不然后果好像很惨。。。听朋友说的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:17 AM | 显示全部楼层

回复 #45 mahalwin 的帖子

对。。。WALAO~ 你这样也记得。。。所以我嘛讲。。。佛教徒不会罗。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 14-12-2007 12:17 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mahalwin 于 14-12-2007 12:11 AM 发表
http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/images/aria/ak/org/ak-mak-232a.org?aria/maxwidth_288
These two temple guards, Nandishvara and Mahakala, belong together. They once kept watch over a Hindu temple dedica ...

师兄好厉害啊。呵呵
或许我们讲的是不同的mahakala...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 daimon 于 14-12-2007 12:02 AM 发表
yerr。。。感觉很暧昧@_@ ~ choi choi choi

图里的krishna很女性化。。。确实像夫妇。。只是一百一蓝
下面这张也很恐怖

我喜欢这张。。还有解释的噢。。
http://www.annhuey.com/fa_dead-book/fa_jesus-budha.shtml

我还找到一张muhammad,jesus,lord buddha的图片。。。为了避免cari会被关闭。。我不贴。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 蓝袍术士 于 14-12-2007 12:17 AM 发表

师兄好厉害啊。呵呵
或许我们讲的是不同的mahakala...

可能是一样的。。。我一直认为印度教是很复杂的。。。或许是化身之类的。。。

bro三法印,指教下啦。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 daimon 于 14-12-2007 12:16 AM 发表
KALI神?在HINDUISM里面听说很严肃很凶的,拜她的人不能在外面搞女人,行为要很好。。。不然后果好像很惨。。。听朋友说的。。。

应该不是同一位。。。

kali神的像真的很恐怖。。。astro有报导过。。
我看过一张照片。。竟然是描述大梵天被kali吓跑。。。好奇怪!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
你贴那个JESUS像BUDDHA那样的,很明显整个脸被PHOTOSHOP 弄过,还看到痕迹的@_@"

我还找到一张muhammad,jesus,lord buddha的图片。。。为了避免cari会被关闭。。我不贴。。。

我买的DESIGN书里面有。。。 他们三位还一起手放在对方的肩膀很老友 喝东西吃东西那样。。。不过桌子上却有杯和鱼。。。不知道杯里面是不是酒来的。。。 @_@"

不过BUDDHA和JESUS的手势倒是很像。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 daimon 于 14-12-2007 12:34 AM 发表
你贴那个JESUS像BUDDHA那样的,很明显整个脸被PHOTOSHOP 弄过,还看到痕迹的@_@"

我买的DESIGN书里面有。。。 他们三位还一起手放在对方的肩膀很老友 喝东西吃东西那样。。。不过桌子上却有杯和鱼。。 ...

年轻的jesus去ladakh...ladakh是印度的佛教区

http://www.tsl.org/masters/jesus/front.htm
the lost years of jesus

很多这些奇怪的图片
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 12:58 AM | 显示全部楼层

越南的宗教caodai

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 01:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
http://www.mondovista.com/jesus/index.html

Nicholas Notovitch and the "Jesus Thangka" by Terry Anthony Part 1 In the summer of 2001, I took a friend of mine to see a Himalayan arts dealer I had patronized since the 1980's. I'd been purchasing Himalayan bowl gongs (more commonly known as Tibetan singing bowls) from him for 15 years or so, and my friend wanted my help in obtaining a good one for himself. Among the 20 or so examples the dealer had in stock there was one fine old example with exceptional tone which my friend purchased. While we were examining the bowls, the dealer brought out a few other items to show me. He knew I was always interested in unusual items, so he showed me what he called, "the most unusual thangka I have ever seen." He'd been traveling to the Far East each year for over 20 years bringing back such items and had seen countless antique thangkas, so I knew that statement meant something. [Above: Full panel of the tapestry showing two scenes from the life of Jesus.] [Left: Left panel in detail. Note the scars in hands of Jesus.] [Above: Figure 1 Right of panel in detail. Jesus walks on the water.] A thangka (pronounced with the h silent) is the traditional form of religious painting produced by Buddhist monks for centuries in the Himalayas. They are usually painted on canvas or cotton cloth and framed in silk. The old ones are commonly worn, torn, faded, stained, and just generally beaten up by years of travel by caravan from one monastery to another, though some apparently never left their original monastery, or travelled little, so are in better condition.

[ 本帖最后由 mahalwin 于 14-12-2007 01:04 AM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 14-12-2007 01:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
Part 2 This one, in fair condition, at first appeared a typical example until I took a closer look. "Looks like Jesus", I said. "Or someone who looks like Jesus", he said with a physical start, almost interrupting me. He was suddenly agitated, and we debated the point for awhile. He appeared unable to accept what was obvious to me and I finally asked if it was for sale. He said it was, so I bought it on the spot. He almost seemed relieved to be rid of it. The work consists of six scenes or "teaching story" images taken from the life of a known "avatar" or "worthy master". Such works commonly focus on the Buddha, local Himalayan religious personalities, Indian masters, or other Asian religious notables. [Above: Full panel of the tapestry showing two scenes from the life of Jesus.] [Left: Figure 5 Left panel in detail. The transfiguration of Jesus.] [Above: Figure 2 Right of panel in detail. Jesus with the children.] This may be the only known pre-Chinese conquest thangka of a teacher from the Middle East. Two or three thangkas of Jesus have been produced in recent years, one actually commissioned by the Dalai Lama. The scenes, five of six being obviously biblically referenced, moving clockwise beginning with the upper right scene, are as follows: 1. "Jesus calms the storm", Luke 8: 22-25, Mark 4: 35-41, Matthew 8: 23-27. 2. "Jesus with the little children", Luke 18: 15-17, Mark 10: 13-16, Matthew 19: 13-15. 3. "Jesus enters Jerusalem", Luke 19: 29-44, Mark 11: 1-11, Matthew 21: 10-11 & 14-17, John 11: 55, 12: 1, & 12: 12-19. 4. "Jesus, Mary, and Martha", Luke 10: 38-42. 5. "The Transfiguration", Matthew 17: 1-8, Mark 9: 2-10. 6. "Jesus in the Himalayas?" Obviously not from the Christian Bible. The central figure in the painting appears to be the Himalayan mountains themselves. This in itself, I believe, is unique among old thangkas. These paintings were created by monks or "lamas" as religious acts along strict guidelines. This one may have been painted by a monk familiar with the Moravian Christian missionaries who established themselves in the Himalayan region by the late nineteenth century. [Above: Full panel of the tapestry showing two scenes from the life of Jesus.] [Left: Figure 4 Left panel in detail. Jesus, Martha and Mary.] [Above: Figure 3 Right of panel in detail. Jesus enters Jerusalem.] Whoever it was, he knew some classic Bible stories. I wish to stress that "teaching story" thangka scenes were of traditionally known religious stories. It's difficult to imagine a monk getting away with fatuous or imagined imagery.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 01:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
哇。。。原来有那么多种不同的STYLE的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 01:04 AM | 显示全部楼层
Part 3 [Right: The complete thangka tapestry owned by the author.] So what are we to make of the upper left scene? It appears to suggest some historical event involving Jesus of Nazareth appearing before a couple hundred individuals or monks near a building which clearly evidences the traditional architecture of a Himalayan "gompa" or monastery. The other "biblical" scenes have many medieval to modern painted and sketched counterparts. Just google "Jesus calms the storm" or any of the others and you'll see what I mean. They are easy to identify. This upper left scene is completely anomalous. It appears to suggest a tradition of Jesus visiting some Himalayan religious center. So now we come to the Notovitch controversy. Nicholas Notovitch was a Russian journalist who travelled through the Himalayan region in the 1870's as part of a trip "through the orient" to learn about Far Eastern culture and religion and to see the sights. At some point he fell from his horse and broke a leg. While convalescing in the monastery at Hemis he claimed he was shown old manuscripts, copied from ancient ones in a library at Marbour near Lahsa, which told the story of a great foreign teacher that had travelled from the Middle East to India and the Himalayas named Issa. Upon returning from his trip he wrote a book about his discovery which included a translation of the manuscripts. If you read that translation or the later ones made by Nicholas Roerich or Swami Abhedananda, it will be clear to you that this Issa was indeed Jesus and no other. There are many accountings, discussions, and critiques of the Notovich material on the web. Some are pretty silly. I recommend this web page: http://www.tombofjesus.com/indon ... p1.htm#introduction, and its following pages, for one of the few intelligent accounts of the evidence of Nicholas Notovitch's tale and the "Jesus in India" stories. It's the only one I know that presents a good accounting of the evidence which quite overwhelms the emotional attacks of the critics. Vitriolic, emotional attacks are always suspect for me anyway. The apparent fact that westerners are no longer able to locate these Himalayan scriptures is troubling. I believe they haven't been seen since 1939, and this is seen by some as evidence that they never existed. But what about this "Jesus thangka", which by appearance (if you see it in person at least) certainly dates from the nineteenth century or earlier?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-12-2007 01:09 AM | 显示全部楼层
可能耶稣是去过印度,但学的是婆罗门的信仰,非佛教。婆罗门的信仰也是有创造神之说。

阿育王时代派遣的佛教使团,可能有把佛教传播到西亚地区。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 宗教信仰

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 26-4-2024 08:26 AM , Processed in 0.065274 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.