|
发表于 29-8-2010 11:36 PM
|
显示全部楼层
其实一样吧。
如果把它当成是一种交易。就容易了解。
男人用他的金钱来换取女人的美色。
女人用她的美色 ...
naughty-boy 发表于 29-8-2010 08:58 AM 
这个男人。。好像和你说的完全不一样
I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here:
我将会很老实的把我的想法在这里说出来:
I'm 25 this year.
我今年25岁。
I'm very pretty, have style and good taste.
我很漂亮,有风格,有品位。
I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above.
我想嫁给年薪50万美元或以上的人。
You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.
你也许会说我很贪心,但1 100万美元的年薪在纽约只是中产阶级的收入。
My requirement is not high:
我的要求并不高:
Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary?
在这个论坛上有谁有50万美元的年薪收入?
Are you all married?
你们都结婚了吗?
I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?
我想问:我怎样才能嫁给像你这样有钱的人?
Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden, $250k annual income is not enough.
我前任男友之中最富有的只有25万美元的年收入,看来,这是我的上限。如果有人要搬入成本高的住宅区继续前进纽约城市花园,25万年薪是不够的。
I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:
这里,我谦恭地问几个问题:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out?
(Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
1)最富有的单身汉经常出现在什么样的地方?
(请下姓名和酒吧,餐厅,健身房地址列表)
2) Which age group should I target?
哪种年龄适成为目标?
3) Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking?
3)为什么大多数富豪的妻子样子都很平凡?
I've met a few girls who doesn't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
我见过几位外表平凡和无趣的女孩,但他们都能嫁给富豪。
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
4)你如何决定谁可以做你的妻子,谁只能是你的女朋友?
(我现在的目标是:结婚吧)
Ms. Pretty
漂亮的女士
Awesome reply:
精彩回复:
Dear Ms. Pretty,
亲爱的漂亮的女士,
I have read your post with great interest.
念过你的贴之后我对你的贴子非常感兴趣。
Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours.
猜想一定有很多女孩和你一样在想着类似的问题。
Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
作为一个专业投资者请允许我分析你的情况。
My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here.
我的年收入达50万美元以上,符合你的条件,所以我希望大家相信,我不是在这里浪费时间。
From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you.
作为一位商人,从商业的角度来看,选择嫁给你是一个错误的决定。
The answer is very simple, so let me explain.
答案很简单,所以让我解释一下。
Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money":
把细节排除在外,你现在要做的是一个“美”和“钱”的交易:
Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
A提供美,某B为它支付,这是很正常的交易。
However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason.
然而,有一个致命的问题在这里,你的美貌会褪色,但我的钱不会因为没有意义的理由而消失。
The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year.
无可否认我的收入可能会逐年增加,但你却不能年复一年的变更漂亮。
Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset.
因此,从经济学的角度来看,我是会提升价值的资产
,而你是价值不断下降的资产
。
It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation.
这不仅仅是正常的折旧,而是指数贬值。
If that is your only asset, your value will be much worried 10 years later.
如果这是你唯一的资产,那你应该担心你10年后的价值。
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position".
我们的条款在华尔街的使用,每个交易都有一个位置,与你约会,也是一个“交易”的立场。
If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted.
如果贸易货值均告下跌,我们会卖掉它,长期保留它不是一个好主意 - 你要的婚姻也是同样的道理。
It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased".
这样的说法也许很过分,但为了做出一个明智的决定,最大折旧价值的任何资产将被出售或“租用”。
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you.
拥有超过50万美元年收的任何人都不是傻子,我们只会与你约会,但不会娶你。
I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy.
我劝你放弃寻找嫁给有钱人的诀窍。
And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
顺带一提,你可以让自己成为年收入50万美元富人。这比有机会找到一个富豪的傻瓜更好。
Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in "leasing" services, do contact me...
希望这有助于答复。如果您对“租赁”服务有兴趣,请与我联系...
Bank CEO
银行总裁 |
|