对了,红军12月是不是要去亚洲踢世界球会杯
感觉下赛季更忙碌了

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2019 07:18 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
poison13 发表于 24-5-2019 03:03 PM
原文地址:www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/magazine/soccer-data-liverpool.amp.html

利物浦复兴之路带你走近科学——数理乃人类之光

*原文标题:how data(and some breathtaking soccer) brought Liverpool to t ...

这个数据建模, 其实还不如切尔西的完善, 如果不是渣叔拥有开发个人特色能力的本领, 估计还是会吃蕉。 渣叔开发球员潜能的本事有多强? Ardur turan买了给皇马, kagawa卖给曼联, Geiger , Hummel, ludowinski,给拜仁抢了去, mithryan 跟gundogan都卖来英超了。 渣叔挖掘的球星还有个特色, 就是出了渣叔的体系通常就变凡人了, 跟Wenger一样, 所以才有连续坑了曼联两次的记录
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2019 07:34 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
不死的ProG 发表于 3-6-2019 06:59 PM
对了,红军12月是不是要去亚洲踢世界球会杯
感觉下赛季更忙碌了

今年好像是最后一次。
过后改去4年一次,4年里的冠亚军加其他洲的去打一个月的比赛,好像世界杯那样
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2019 08:00 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 poison13 于 3-6-2019 08:01 PM 编辑
tcguanz 发表于 3-6-2019 07:18 PM
这个数据建模, 其实还不如切尔西的完善, 如果不是渣叔拥有开发个人特色能力的本领, 估计还是会吃蕉。 渣叔开发球员潜能的本事有多强? Ardur turan买了给皇马, kagawa卖给曼联, Geiger , Hummel, ludowinski, ...

渣叔来了才改变很多东西。医疗团队。教练团。今年还特别请了一个叫丢球的。这个数据组也是新的。所以以前我们慢车子很多就是这个原因。。我们的踢法是踢整体化的当球员离队后去新的环境就可能遇到问题。看看古仔。。
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 3-6-2019 08:02 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
不死的ProG 发表于 3-6-2019 06:59 PM
对了,红军12月是不是要去亚洲踢世界球会杯
感觉下赛季更忙碌了

没有世界球会杯了。取消了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2019 09:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
poison13 发表于 3-6-2019 08:02 PM
没有世界球会杯了。取消了
mcwong 发表于 3-6-2019 07:34 PM
今年好像是最后一次。
过后改去4年一次,4年里的冠亚军加其他洲的去打一个月的比赛,好像世界杯那样
对哦,看是改format和时间了
红军倒是不赞成新的杯赛,貌似不会参赛
https://talksport.com/football/551783/iverpool-club-world-cup-champions-league/

回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 3-6-2019 09:24 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
不死的ProG 发表于 3-6-2019 09:10 PM
对哦,看是改format和时间了
红军倒是不赞成新的杯赛,貌似不会参赛
https://talksport.com/football/551783/iverpool-club-world-cup-champions-league/

不踢也好。明年想办法搞定曼城
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-6-2019 10:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
还是要踢世界球会杯
Liverpool will enter the 2019 Club World Cup at the semi-final stage with the latest edition of the tournament set to be held in Qatar this December.
There had been confusion regarding whether the competition would take place this year after FIFA green-lit plans to revamp it as an expanded 24-team tournament held every fourth summer from 2021.
But the FIFA council decided Qatar would host the next two Club World Cup after meeting in Paris on Monday, ensuring the competition carries on in its current format for the next two years.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-6-2019 11:02 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
不死的ProG 发表于 4-6-2019 10:50 PM
还是要踢世界球会杯
Liverpool will enter the 2019 Club World Cup at the semi-final stage with the latest edition of the tournament set to be held in Qatar this December.
There had been confusion reg ...

还12月踢。。。md...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-6-2019 11:03 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
传纽记新老板不要rafa要魔力鸟。真的是sohai.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-6-2019 06:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
poison13 发表于 4-6-2019 11:03 PM
传纽记新老板不要rafa要魔力鸟。真的是sohai.

之前魔力鸟+中东资金 成就了现在的车仔新老板依样画葫芦,打算复制多一次吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-6-2019 06:14 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
willonsk 发表于 5-6-2019 06:02 PM

以前车子起码有底气。纽记起码要几年时间。。新老板一定后悔
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-6-2019 08:48 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
tcguanz 发表于 3-6-2019 07:18 PM
这个数据建模, 其实还不如切尔西的完善, 如果不是渣叔拥有开发个人特色能力的本领, 估计还是会吃蕉。 渣叔开发球员潜能的本事有多强? Ardur turan买了给皇马, kagawa卖给曼联, Geiger , Hummel, ludowinski, ...

Aobameyang 算不算
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-6-2019 10:42 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
poison13 发表于 24-5-2019 03:03 PM
原文地址:www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/magazine/soccer-data-liverpool.amp.html

利物浦复兴之路带你走近科学——数理乃人类之光

*原文标题:how data(and some breathtaking soccer) brought Liverpool to t ...

Graham大神有没有讲为什么会被巴塞灌三粒和买下balotelli,笑瓜我,牛都被吹到火星上去了,还说他没看dortmund的比赛,哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 5-6-2019 10:44 PM 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
willonsk 发表于 5-6-2019 06:02 PM

现在大家都能够花钱了,魔力鸟用钱砸人的一套已经行不通,不过对我们来讲肯定是好事
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-6-2019 09:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 guang 于 6-6-2019 10:05 AM 编辑

斯图正式离队,发了声明

我能说什么呢……

在这个美丽的俱乐部,一段多么神奇的旅程。我们一起度过了七个赛季,当中也曾有过短暂的分别。

我们一起走过高峰和低谷,但我们始终在一起,即使知道有一天我们终将告别。那个时间就是现在……

我想对所有球迷说,我爱你们所有人。你们让我感到如此受欢迎,张开双臂拥抱我。斯图里奇舞在安菲尔德变得有名,我永远不会忘记我在Kop面前第一次跳舞的时候。

感谢我的新老队友们,谢谢所有回忆,玩笑别当真。你们都帮助我成长为今天的我。这不会是永别,因为上帝知道我们会永远保持联系,无论我在哪里,所以尽快说。现在的队友们,记得下赛季司徒疯狂酱照常供应,所以别太给自己压力,幸运酱会回归的~

谢谢教练团队,新的和老的,你们所做的一切把我推到极限,在每个方面都让我变成最好的自己。特别是要感谢主教练克洛普和罗杰斯,指导我前进,帮助我成为最好的自己。

健康和医疗部门,谢谢你们在最低谷和高峰时的守护。不只是我,所有球员都深深感激你们投入的时间和精力。我很感激能在社交媒体之外亲自感谢大家。特别要感谢Chris Rohrbeck整个赛季的工作。Paul Small “Smally”从始至终都和我在一起,包括在英格兰国家队。对你只有爱和尊重。最后Andy Massey你超越了一切,所以非常感谢。

厨师团队和梅尔伍德的每一个人,谢谢你们在幕后投入了那么多的时间来照顾我和球员们。特别要感谢“妈妈们”Caroline和Carol,你们都是传奇!Lee和Graham谢谢你们把从球鞋到装备都变得简单,了不起!

Ray,Jane,Rachael和Louise,我会想念你们,记住我永远感激你们为我做的一切。

对于FSG,你们做了力所能及的一切,确保俱乐部重回巅峰,和你们一起工作绝对十分愉快。特别是Mike Gordon,不仅是球队老板之一,更是我的导师,给了我球场内外的许多建议。Tom Werner,你是真正的老板,我还在等着在电影里客串~John W Henry感谢在我整段利物浦生涯中,你一直对我如此的好。最后Mike Edwards,在我加入俱乐部的过程中起到了巨大作用,这些年跟你一起有那么多好玩的事情。

我非常高兴我是俱乐部第六次赢得欧冠的一份子,因为所有的球迷们都值得这座冠军,因为他们在我的利物浦生涯中给了我和俱乐部那么多的支持。

祝你们在未来一切都好,俱乐部更加成功。

就像我一直说的那样,不为红,毋宁死。

感谢你们留给我的回忆!

#dstudge #dstudgied #ds15 #ynwa #redordead #dothesturridge#sturrcrazy

What can I say...

It’s been one hell of a ride at this beautiful club. We were together for 7 seasons and took a lil break in between.
We had a lot of high and lows together but through it all remained together knowing that one day we’d have to break up. That time is now.....

I wanna say to the fans I love y’all. You made me feel so welcome and embraced me with open arms. The Sturridge dance became famous at Anfield and I’ll never forget the first time I did it in front of the Kop.

To my team mates old and new thank you for the memories the banter was unreal. You all played a part in making me the man I am today. This isn’t a good bye cause Lord knows we’ll stay in touch no matter where I am so speak soon. To the current group of players just letting you know that Sturr crazy sauces will still be available next season so don’t stress yourselves out the lucky sauce will be back ");">😂");">😎

To the coaching staff thank you for everything pushing me to my limits in every aspect to become the best I can be that goes for both old and new. Special shoutout to the managers Jurgen and Brendan for guiding my steps and helping me be the best I can be.

The fitness and medical department. Thank you for being on point through the lowest moments but also the highs. Your time and effort for not just me and the lads has been appreciated. I’m grateful I got to thank you all in person outside of social media. Special mention to Chris Rohrbeck for his work all season. Paul Small “Smally” you’ve been there with me from the beginning to the end and at England national team . Nothing but love and respect for you. Lastly Andy Massey you went above and beyond so thank you so much.

Kitchen staff and everyone at Melwood. Thank you for all the hours you put In Behind the scenes to make sure I was taken care of along with the players. Special Shoutout to my other mothers Caroline and Carol. You both are absolute legends! Lee and Graham thanks making life easier from boots to gear , top men!
Ray , Jane , Rachael and Louise. I’ll miss you guys just know I’m forever grateful to you for everything you did for me.

To FSG you guys have done everything in your power to ensure the club has gotten back to the top and it’s been an absolute pleasure to work with you. Special mention for Mike Gordon who was more than just one of the owners but a mentor who has given me advice in and out of football . Tom Werner you’re an absolute boss and I’m still waiting on my cameo in a movie ");">😂 , John W Henry thank you so much for being incredible with me through my tenure at Liverpool.
Lastly Mike Edwards who was a big part in recruiting me to the club . Had some great banter with you over the years ");">😎

I’m so happy I was a part of the clubs 6th champions league win because all the fans have deserved it for all the support they’ve given me and club during my tenure.
I wish you all the best in the future and more success for the club.
Like I’ve always said it’s #redordead
Thank you for the memories.

Much love
Daniel
#dstudge #dstudgied #ds15 #ynwa #redordead #dothesturridge#sturrcrazy

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-6-2019 09:45 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 guang 于 6-6-2019 09:52 AM 编辑

转贴:

配图回忆杀:
签约那天
s1.jpg
对富勒姆,司徒的第一个红军帽子戏法
s2.jpg
1314赛季开局扛着我军前行,这是第三场1-0曼联
s3.jpg
还记得1314赛季一时无两的SAS不?这是主场4-0大胜埃弗顿
s4.jpg
和卡大嗓共舞
s5.jpg
凭借司徒的进球,我们在16年逆转黄色潜水艇进军欧联决赛
s6.jpg
本赛季客战切尔西,司徒天外飞仙,全队一起庆祝
s7.jpg
马德里之夜,最后一支舞蹈
s8.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-6-2019 10:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 guang 于 6-6-2019 10:18 AM 编辑

再见了司徒
当初的SSS,只有你留到今天,拿到了欧冠
没有你,可能这一次我们也过不了小组赛
还有扳平车仔的那一球,保住联赛第一的希望

还有以前无数次拯救红军的时候

遗憾的是
我们走不到最后
也许这就是爱情吧

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 21-9-2024 06:59 PM , Processed in 0.084819 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.