No sweet without sweat. 先苦后甜
cut the crap. 别废话
The sooner the better. 越快越好
How do I address you? 我怎么称呼你? Not asking for address
What was your name again? 请再说一次名字好吗?
That was a close call.太危险了/千钧一发
Far from it.一点也不。
I ache all over.我浑身酸痛。
I have a runny nose.我流鼻涕。
Think nothing of it.别放在心上。
I have a sweet tooth.我喜欢吃甜食。
You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.你不可能讨好每一个人。
I'll keep my ears open.我会留意的。
It isn't much.那是微不足道的。
It doesn't make any sense!毫无意义!
Thank you for coming to see me off.谢谢你来为我送行。
Don't try to brainwash me.别想给我洗脑。
I'm mad at myself.我生自己的气。
I don't feel up to that.我觉得不能胜任那工作。
Who is to blame?该怪谁?
You're too outspoken.你太直率了。
He puts me to shame.他使我蒙羞。
I couldn't care less.我不在乎。
Money will come and go.钱乃身外之物。
He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.他坐了将近30年牢。
Your face tells it all.你的表情透露了一切。
Don't underestimate me.别小看我。
What's the rush?什么事那么匆忙?
It hurts like hell!疼死啦!