佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: vincetee06

HoN超神英雄 (Heroes of Newerth) Clan Cari专属讨论区(Garena最新消息,3和4楼)

[复制链接]
发表于 6-7-2010 01:17 PM | 显示全部楼层
我300多,delay在0.5秒内
没办法,毕竟是欧美的代理
要是可以找到台湾的代理该会好很多
joon_my 发表于 6-7-2010 10:39 AM

有delay玩起来就不爽。
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 6-7-2010 01:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
有delay玩起来就不爽。

alex5921 发表于 6-7-2010 01:17 PM

哈哈。。是酱的咯,谁叫我们是亚细亚的孤儿,被抛弃的一群。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-7-2010 05:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
私服会lag ma?想去试看看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-7-2010 06:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
私服不去更好,等游戏开始都不知道30分钟够不够呢 = =
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 6-7-2010 09:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 joon_my 于 6-7-2010 09:17 PM 编辑

看起来F2P也只是噱头,server有vip和normal之分
vip的ping

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

normal的ping

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7-7-2010 11:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
S2 GAMES SAYS “NO REFUNDS FOR YOU”

oday’s the 3rd of July 2010, approximately 1 year since the release of a game called “Heroes of Newerth”.

For those of you who have yet to play this game, it’s basicly an improved version of the now famous Defence of the Ancients(DoTA) map mod for the old Warcraft 3 RTS. Everything from gameplay to the map was reconstructed to be similar or at least close to DoTA.

The game is developed by a company called S2 games, creators of Savage and Savage 2, games that are well known for thier unique gameplay experiences.
So what does this mean ? Why am I even writting about something which might not even interest you if you’re not a fan of DoTA ?

Well this isn’t any ordinary post about a game that I was a fan of nor is this a rambling of nonsense hailing its achievement in gaming experience.

This post is about how an Indie company could manage to tear away the faith that certain people had off a company which they thought believed in customer service more than profit maximization.

For those of you who are part of the HoN community and are up to date with its current news and updates, you would already know that back around February 2010 S2 Games announced thier colaboration with a SEA region company called Garena. Those of you who have used the “Garena Client” would know of its notoriety as a pirates haven used to play certain games online.

This partnership was kept a secret and was hinted alittle by S2 games during the beta stage for Heroes of Newerth back in 2009, certain parties representing Garena then stormed some gaming forums around the SEA region hinting on this collaboration, however this was of course received doubtfully as questions regarding “why” this would even be considered was dumbfounding.

Anyone in their right mind would understand this partnership would bring about doubt and chaos throughout the region, so why did they even wanna try ?

Was it for a better gaming experience like what Blizzard has in plan for SEA as well ? or was it to maximise their pockets in the end of the day ?These questions were directly asked to S2 and Garena themselves, however both parties refused to disclose the details of their decision. Till today, no one knows for sure except these two companies.

Then what does this mean for the SEA community that supports HoN and S2 games?
Some of us decided to ask  for refunds straight away as they thought this was a  merger that was bound to fail between the two parties and that their promises were empty. Others however stuck on and decided to see what they will give us in return for the hard earned 30USD we paid them in support of Heroes of Newerth.
This is what S2 has to say to that;

华语
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 7-7-2010 05:47 PM | 显示全部楼层
S2 GAMES SAYS “NO REFUNDS FOR YOU”

oday’s the 3rd of July 2010, approximately 1 year since t ...
lolroyal 发表于 7-7-2010 11:39 AM

哈哈。。你那里download这个东西?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 8-7-2010 01:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
Garena-hon安装档
这次不是通过gg-client开启,而是通过一个叫garena messenger的东东。。。
看起来garena就是为了画这个蛇脚而delay
现在就等beta开始了
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 8-7-2010 06:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
这次不是通过gg-client开启,而是通过一个叫garena messenger的东东。。。
看起来garena就是为了 ...
joon_my 发表于 8-7-2010 01:39 PM

Garena Hon都还没有搞好就搞 LoL.Garena  真它母亲
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-7-2010 05:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
没得玩了  ?@@
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-7-2010 06:03 PM | 显示全部楼层
没得玩了  ?= = ?????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-7-2010 06:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
给了美金 买ID 放家里摆 ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-7-2010 06:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
本来 来这里 杀光你们 现在没得玩
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 15-7-2010 12:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
我回来了~~ Garena在进行着Alpha test for Hon, 看来不久就有佳音了~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-7-2010 12:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 668# vincetee06

可是大家都好像失踪了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 15-7-2010 01:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
遥遥无期的Beta.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主| 发表于 15-7-2010 01:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
等beta出了,大家会自己回来的。要不然就我们几个老将自己打。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-7-2010 05:19 PM | 显示全部楼层
到时候不要忘了我啊 ,期待ying
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-7-2010 09:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
JS·MY 依然与你们同在
我feed罢了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 16-7-2010 11:52 PM | 显示全部楼层
好消息! 

我们的HON又被DELAY了! 

现在要等到10月才有得玩:

http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?t=868

Hi guys!

More updates today!

As i went to Garena Staff BBQ for those who helped out @ WCG 2010

List of updates

1. Previously I said we have 8/15 or 7/15 to go(cant remember which is which), now we're @ 10/15
   2. 1 of the major bug is the statistics not working, we're working hard to solve this. This is a bug which we classified as "major", if this works, chances are Garena will release HoN into Closed Beta Stage once this is solved, but no promises here
   3. Previously...
          * Download HoN Client then get Closed Beta Key
   4. New System...
          * Get Closed Beta Key
          * HoN client will be available 1 or 2 days after releasing of keys.

And there might be a chance even alpha testers will not be able to play during the period where beta key release and client release date.

And I requested GSG.Nokia to close the previous thread while I was typing this new "info" for you guys I DO read through all replies and want to reply each and every reply as much as I possibly can.

S2 Games' version of HoN only has 2 types membership(correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not so familiar with HoN.int side info)

* Everyone has Taunt.
    * Pre-purchased account has Gold Nicks
    * Retail purchases = Grey nicknames

Garena's HoN version has 3 types of membership each with their various benefits which I will not reveal yet as I do not have the full information and I do not want to be quoted if I do reveal incorrect info..

* Garena Basic Member (Free 2 Play Access on Garena HoN)
    * Garena Gold Member (Access to Taunt)
    * Garena HoN Special membership (Taunt + others which I'm not sure of)
    * Garena itself has several other types of memberships to integrate with HoN as well, such as premium/platinum/channel admin/league admin/senior streamer/admin/super admin(See! so many groups to allocate rights etc)

Thus there might be problems arising from this modification.

Like I said previously, Garena & S2 Games is working VERY CLOSELY together on getting HoN to Malaysian/Vietnam/Philippines/Singapore Gamers!

Cheers,
Savior

注意: Closed Beta就是说,是像以前09年我刚玩HoN那时那样,只开放某数量的ID让人注册.名额有限的.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 30-9-2024 02:24 AM , Processed in 0.401057 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.