佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: vincetee06

HoN超神英雄 (Heroes of Newerth) Clan Cari专属讨论区(Garena最新消息,3和4楼)

[复制链接]
发表于 29-5-2010 10:34 AM | 显示全部楼层
Gold member 可以優先獲得 beta key.

Garena 聲明 beta 不會久, 一正式就所有玩家都免費.

*再遇到不爬貼的我就回來 copy 這, paste 拿分
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 29-5-2010 11:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
我刚才重新 DL 了 GG 现在能开了 , 不过 就是看不见别人crete 的游戏 , 是不是我有什么setup 弄错了? 有请大大教导
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-5-2010 11:38 AM | 显示全部楼层
GG真是问题多多
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-5-2010 11:39 AM | 显示全部楼层
Vt  你教教我嘛~ 我弄了 1小时鸟
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-5-2010 03:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
新HERO - TUNDRA!! 就快来了. 

但是我们玩HoN却遥遥无期. 连GOLD MEMBERSHIP都买了,却说DELAY了.唉 ...
甲洞四大才子 发表于 28-5-2010 11:46 PM

我觉得应该是tide咯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-5-2010 04:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 598# 一号

是看不见别人crete 的游戏?
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 29-5-2010 05:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?p=747#post747

Garena HoN is recruiting Forum Moderators (GARENA HON征求论坛的坛主管理员)

With the Garena HoN forum opened yesterday, we already had more than 400  posts within a day! We are now recruiting forum moderators to server  the community better.

If connecting with fellow gamers and making many new friends is what you  want, being a forum moderator is exactly the right choice. As a forum  moderator, you will get first-hand communication and interaction with  Garena's vibrant community.

Forum moderators are the role models for the community and must know and  comply with and set the tone for the Garena HoN Forum Global Rules.  Moderators must be proficient in English; must have the time to commit  to the forum responsibilities; and must be efficient in working and  communicating with the whole staff team.

A Forum Moderator's general tasks include the following:
-> Managing and maintaining the section (Keeping things orderly and  relevant).
-> Keeping the contents orderly and updated.  
-> Assisting community members and directing them accordingly.
-> Hosting related events, activities, contests and other programs in  the assigned section.
-> Reporting to Administrators on a regular basis about  progress/updates in their assigned section.

Interested? Then prepare your application letter (Resume) which contains  the following information:
        Quote:

* Garena Username
* Real Name
* Country and Location
* Education/Occupation
* MSN Contact
* Average Online Time Daily in HoN forum
* Reason for Joining the Forum Moderator Team
* Section (Forum Section Name) applying for
* Supporting Details ( Links to threads created by you in the section  you are applying for, your plans for the section, other related details )                                         

Please message GG.MaRs with the above information. Please put "Apply for HoN Forum moderator" as message title.

Thank you and hope to get your application!
______________________________________________________________________________________

请你们谁有空去应征吧! 这样我们能第一时间知道GARENA内的消息了!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-5-2010 05:53 PM | 显示全部楼层
我刚才重新 DL 了 GG 现在能开了 , 不过 就是看不见别人crete 的游戏 , 是不是我有什么setup 弄错了? 有 ...
一号 发表于 29-5-2010 11:35 AM

版本不对kua,GG现在是用1.24e,warcraft右下角的版本号大概是1.24.4
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 29-5-2010 06:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 601# 甲洞四大才子

薪水多少?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2010 12:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
帖既然沉了没人了吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2010 01:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
好消息!!!

现在 hon 有别个版本玩了 哈哈哈 。。。 完全和hon 一样的 是 extreme 请问你们知道吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2010 03:37 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 605# 一号

前面不是提过了吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2010 03:42 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复  一号

前面不是提过了吗?
lolroyal 发表于 1-6-2010 03:37 PM

私服来的,反正不必付费 要不要大家以来玩玩下 我用了1小时DL so 。。。我开餐先
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2010 06:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 607# 一号

这个私服人很少,很难找ROOM玩。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1-6-2010 08:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
而且lag到很够力
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-6-2010 03:08 PM | 显示全部楼层
想玩HON但是没有id, 请问有谁要卖的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 4-6-2010 12:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
什么消息都没有.. 闲掉了.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-6-2010 10:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
怎么全部人失踪了没有人放消息了吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-6-2010 11:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
有hon lan打了。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-6-2010 11:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lolroyal 于 4-6-2010 11:27 AM 编辑

Information on the highly anticipated DREAM project has finally been released on the Heroes of Newerth website! DREAM will offer players the chance to design and share their heroes with the rest of the HoN community. The community will also be able to vote on each hero submitted and consequently decide their popularity, with the most popular heroes being considered by S2 Games for implementation into the game.

DREAM Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the point of creating a DREAM hero?
A) Creating a DREAM hero allows you and others to contribute creativity and unique perspective that may end up directly shaping Heroes of Newerth. Even if your hero never makes it into the game, feedback and ideas will continually evolve the quality of submissions from the community and in turn, Heroes of Newerth.

Do S2 developers have a role in deciding what heroes from DREAM make it into Heroes of Newerth?
A) Yes. S2 wants to maintain the great game that Heroes of Newerth is and will continue to evolve to be. S2 will interfere as little as possible and let the community show us what they want with votes and creativity.

Will poorly designed heroes that may be voted poplar make it into Heroes of Newerth?
A) Heroes that we and others consider extremely poorly designed will be disqualified from Hero Contests during the S2 review phase.

Will heroes that win hero contests be put into Heroes of Newerth exactly as they appear on DREAM?
A) Most likely not. While we will remain true as possible to the concepts and perceived play-style of the winning hero, for the sake of balance our developers will be reviewing and editing the hero's attributes and skills accordingly.

When will I get to the chance to get my DREAM hero in Heroes of Newerth?
A) Contests will be posted by S2 staff and will have a clear date when submissions will be accepted. Contests will occur frequently throughout the year.

Will we be able to submit heroes to DREAM that are currently in other games?
A) No. The goal of DREAM is to create new ideas and play-styles that will evolve Heroes of Newerth into a better and community driven game. Any heroes currently in other games will be unpublished and locked by moderators.

Can I upload custom images for my hero's various icons and concept art?
A) This feature will be available in the very near future. We encourage designers to solidify a hero in his audience's mind by showing us what they think the hero should look like or be themed like.

If I win a hero contest will my hero look like my concept art?
A) Our staff of professional artists will look at the feel of the hero from a play-style perspective and potentially any concept art that was submitted with the hero and determine the best graphical style present the new hero in.

How do contests work?
A) Contests are comprised of 5 phases:

Open Submissions: Submissions from any published hero that matches the criteria of the contest may be submitted into the contest.
Round 1 Voting: The first round of silent voting occurs.
S2 Review: S2 staff review the votes on the large number of heroes that have been submitted and choose several heroes to continue on to round 2 voting.
Round 2 Voting: The second round of voting occurs. Scores will be presented for the duration.
Victory! The winning hero is announced and the proud designer of the hero will claim his prize!
Can I edit a published hero?
No, once a hero has been published it can no longer be edited. The voting (popularity) would be undermined if a hero was allowed to gain votes and then have the designer change the content.

Do I need to fill everything out on the hero creation page?
No. Some designers really like to specify all aspects of a hero to fully narrow how the hero would play. While this may seem like an important part of creating a hero, creativity and interesting ideas are the most important part of creating a hero in DREAM.

I just created a hero and all of my friends voted 'thumbs up' on him, why is my popularity so low?
DREAM takes the entire community of heroes into account when giving you a popularity percent. It will take time and a solid hero to climb the charts of DREAM but the rewards will be worth it.

How can I make my hero stand out more and better organized?
Having creative ideas will always make your hero stand out. Limited bbcode has been enabled on all large text fields in dream except for comments. This will help you to better organize your thoughts about a hero's specifics.

Dream website: http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/

大家来设计一下HON的HERO吧,可能会受用
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 30-9-2024 12:32 AM , Processed in 0.101522 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.