佳礼资讯网

找回密码
 注册

ADVERTISEMENT

楼主: ling268

英語交流帖

[复制链接]
发表于 27-10-2008 05:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
so nice have this kind of post in chinese cari...

haha~
sorry, i have a extremly bad english level...
i hope have chance to improve more and more...
all my friends is chinese speaker, none of them want talk in english...
is very sad cannot speak english with them...

nice to meet you guy...
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 27-10-2008 06:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 cinosanap 于 27-10-2008 05:09 PM 发表
so nice have this kind of post in chinese cari...

haha~
sorry, i have a extremly bad english level...
i hope have chance to improve more and more...
all my friends is chinese speaker, none of th ...

I was in the same shoes with you when i was studying in secondary school . We only use english for english period . However , not much has chenged now , my close friends still using mandarin to communicate with me since it is our mother tongue language. The circumstances is however come to a different when i step into my college. My college mates are mostly english speaking or english educated where 98% are indian . I have no choice but to talk in english . You must have to courage to speak out if u want to improve . Besides , my lecturers are damn power in theirs language ( i mean english ) , they read shakespear's poems and so on . I am impressed by the way the quote a legend or people . QUite interesting , makes me feels like im watching a english drama . ( i mean pure with english accent ).

If u willing to learn , the door is always open for u . When there is a will , there is a way . 
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 28-10-2008 09:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
Hi all, wellcome to this fantastic forum. It's great to see so many people gathering and swap their opinion in English.  So, I have a fantastic idea! Why not we come out with a subject to talk? could be anything? current issue, politic, new cars or whatever, as long as the subject is interesting and make sure you all will come back to follow the subject. Who start first??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-10-2008 11:43 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 SOS1 于 28-10-2008 09:35 PM 发表
Hi all, wellcome to this fantastic forum. It's great to see so many people gathering and swap their opinion in English.  So, I have a fantastic idea! Why not we come out with a subject to talk? could  ...

Sure .Since you got the idea , why dont you start first ? Well , i dont think this topic is hot enough as most of the people here seems like just drop by and leave a post here. However , i doubt that fact that whether they'll come back and reply .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-10-2008 04:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
yello Just passing by
I got a problem. See, I enjoy speaking English with other people (both foreign and local), but I just don't have enough confidence to write in English, especially in forums, and I don't know why. Probably is because my grammar is extremely poor, and I'm too worry about how others will judge me or making fun of me Anyway, I hope to write with you guys more so that I can gain enough confidence in writing
Please, correct my grammatical error if you're willing to
I'll give you a dozen of kisses
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-10-2008 04:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
I was in the same shoes as yours when I was studying in secondary school . We only used English in English classes . However , not much has changed now , my close friends are still using Mandarin to communicate with me since it is our mother tongue. The circumstance changed when I studied at college. Most of my college mates were educated in English and spoke English, 98% of whom were Indians. I had no choice but to talk to them in English . You must encourage yourself to speak out if you want to improve your English . Besides, my lecturers are damn good/competent in their language ( I mean English ) , they read Shakespeare's poems and so on . I was impressed by the way they (did you mean your lecturers?) quoted a legend or people (of what?) . Quite interesting , it made me feel like watching an English drama . ( I mean pure English accent ).

If you are willing to learn , a door is always open for you . Where there is a will , there is a way .

[ 本帖最后由 matthew123 于 29-10-2008 04:51 PM 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

Follow Us
发表于 29-10-2008 06:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 matthew123 于 29-10-2008 04:46 PM 发表
I was in the same shoes as yours when I was studying in secondary school . We only used English in English classes . However , not much has changed now , my close friends are still using Mandarin to c ...

Thank you ! Keep enlighten me , okay ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 29-10-2008 09:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
I was in the same shoes with you when i was studying in secondary school . We only use english for english period . However , not much has chenged now , my close friends still using mandarin to communicate with me since it is our mother tongue language. The circumstances is however come to a different when i step into my college. My college mates are mostly english speaking or english educated where 98% are indian . I have no choice but to talk in english . You must have to courage to speak out if u want to improve . Besides , my lecturers are damn power in theirs language ( i mean english ) , they read shakespear's poems and so on . I am impressed by the way the quote a legend or people . QUite interesting , makes me feels like im watching a english drama . ( i mean pure with english accent ).

If u willing to learn , the door is always open for u . When there is a will , there is a way .

I was in the same shoes as yours when I was studying in secondary school . We only used English in English classes . However , not much has changed now , my close friends are still using Mandarin to communicate with me since it is our mother tongue. The circumstance changed when I studied at college. Most of my college mates were educated in English and spoke English, 98% of whom were Indians. Ihad no choice but to talk to them in English . You must encourage yourself to speak out if you want to improve your English . Besides, my lecturers are damn good/competent in their language ( I mean English ) , they read Shakespeare's poems and so on . I was impressed by the way they (did you mean your lecturers?) quoted a legend or people (of what?) . Quite interesting , it made me feel like watching anEnglish drama . ( I mean pure English accent ).

If you are willing to learn , a door is always open for you . Where there is a will , there is a way .
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 30-10-2008 09:35 AM | 显示全部楼层
Does someone could give me a opinion how to imrpove Grammar and Vocabulary,Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 30-10-2008 09:44 AM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 blackmasters 于 30-10-2008 09:35 AM 发表
Does someone could give me a opinion how to imrpove Grammar and Vocabulary,Thanks!

In my opinion , you can try to read out some grammar textbook to improve your grammar .I am weak in grammar though and i bought textbooks which is published by Cambridge . I havent read it since i am now busy for my A-levels finals preparation . I swear i will read it after exams. 

If you want to improve your vocabulary , you can try reading . Yes , reading is the main path to improve your language. Most of us know it . Reading materials like Reader Digest , The Economist , Times , or maybe newspapers and novels . It depends on your area of interest. 

Hope it helps .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 3-11-2008 03:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
ha~
thanks for giving some idea... I should start it now.
I just recovering from sick but just 70% recovering only.
I'm quite tired in my job.
I wishes to change to admin working task environment but not dare to change it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 4-11-2008 11:33 PM | 显示全部楼层
helo everyone can i join in?i need improve my english
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5-11-2008 03:10 PM | 显示全部楼层
WOW, finally I can write in English. I'm too lazy to type out the "han yu ping yin"haha!

I need to improve my English, too. At first, I planned to take a course in British Council/ Erican, but the fees are too expensive! I really cannot afford them...  So i have bought some Fast English learning books ( I know it's "too fast" to learn a good grammar.) But in that book, I can learn some useful conversations!
For example: If we want to ask someone to help us. We can say:

"Would you mind opening the window for me?"
(I never know that we have to use -ing form when we use "Would you mind"
I know it now~

Happy learning to all of us~ Aza aza fighting!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 14-11-2008 01:00 AM | 显示全部楼层
Hi...I also wanna improve my english. Pls teach me....thx
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 17-11-2008 05:11 PM | 显示全部楼层
i'm a newbie here for this post..hehe..
i having a broken english too..even in writting..so bad..
my cousin 7 years old but can speak english as well..i were so shamed for it..so i hope i can improve my english...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 19-11-2008 01:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
Let's learn English together and share whatever resources that we can get from the internet.
回复

使用道具 举报

ADVERTISEMENT

发表于 19-11-2008 02:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
haha , just found this thread x.x
didn't know that got such interested thread at here , lol
from now on , i will try to come here everyday once i free :x
have to improve me broken english

i think here's a nice place to learn english too Xd

-hope  u guys understand whats i am saying  with my broken english-
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-11-2008 03:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
How weird to see a English thread in Cari Chinese Forum .
Anyway, i can speak English fluently , i mean in a colloquial way, coz i learn it by watching English movies on TV (my mom was English educated).
My grammar and vocabulary sucks......
I was kind of shame to go to English base forum, scared other people will laugh at my bad grammar ....
so , shall i say..........“add oil” ??

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-11-2008 03:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 玛俐琳 于 5-11-2008 03:10 PM 发表
WOW, finally I can write in English. I'm too lazy to type out the "han yu ping yin"haha!

I need to improve my English, too. At first, I planned to take a course in British Council/ Erican, but  ...

well , is it ok if i say ...
" would you mind to turn on the lights for me ?"
if i use "to" in the middle , thus no need the -ing form , right ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 22-11-2008 07:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 紫嫣 于 22-11-2008 03:31 PM 发表

well , is it ok if i say ...
" would you mind to turn on the lights for me ?"
if i use "to" in the middle , thus no need the -ing form , right ?

Would you mind turning the lights on for me?

Note that some verbs like "stop", "help", "mind", "keep", "start", "finish" are followed by the -ing form..
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

所属分类: 人文空间

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

版权所有 © 1996-2023 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd (483575-W)|IPSERVERONE 提供云主机|广告刊登|关于我们|私隐权|免控|投诉|联络|脸书|佳礼资讯网

GMT+8, 2-7-2024 04:50 AM , Processed in 0.237179 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.